Mafex DC Universe figure thread including ( all genre based including movie, comic )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here- Hush Bats moved to my Private Warehouse on HLJ, though I'm going to wait as long as I can to ship it so hopefully it can be bundled together with at least a few of the other MANY Mafex figs I have pre-ordered from them.

Arrived early

Pics don?t capture how menacingly comic accurate Mafex has produced. It is phenomenal in hand

The pose ability options are fantastic

How are the joints? Are they tight? Any potential qc issues you may have spotted?

How are the joints? Are they tight? Any potential qc issues you may have spotted?

Joints are the best designed out of all the Mafex I have..they really gave their best for Batman Hush IMO. Joints are tight and the QC issues are non existent other than a little paint missing on his insignia..but not a big deal

Scales well with others

My take on the DarkClaw character

Joints are the best designed out of all the Mafex I have..they really gave their best for Batman Hush IMO. Joints are tight and the QC issues are non existent other than a little paint missing on his insignia..but not a big deal

Thank you for sharing! I hope they release all the characters in this poster so I may replicate the display.

STK235366.jpg

E08CF4B8-890A-4428-A2FD-BC1746CF416D.jpeg

Scales well with others

My take on the DarkClaw character

Should be getting mine in later today, I saw someone say that you should be careful where the cape attaches to the torso, and that might break if pulled or something. I don't know if that person was holding the figure by the cape or something though? I don't see how that'd happen otherwise.

Should be getting mine in later today, I saw someone say that you should be careful where the cape attaches to the torso, and that might break if pulled or something. I don't know if that person was holding the figure by the cape or something though? I don't see how that'd happen otherwise.

The wiring is very flexible and durable surprisingly on my cape ..I?ve pretty much twisted and contorted checking the flexibility and haven?t had any issues . I even tossed the cape numerous times over his shoulders and flatten it..still solid imo :lecture

I saw this guy do this on Instagram..I thought had to be a trick or photoshop..nope..the grapple material is pretty sturdy

He used it on his cupboard door ..I used my coat hanger were it barely was grabbing it . Phenomenal craftsmanship by Mafex :clap

Last edited:
I just got mine in and played with it a little bit. It did seem the cable would stick in the grapple gun if you pushed it in, but didn't think it'd hold the figure, wow! Not sure I'd try that though lol.

I just got mine in and played with it a little bit. It did seem the cable would stick in the grapple gun if you pushed it in, but didn't think it'd hold the figure, wow! Not sure I'd try that though lol.

How the joints on yours. I never received a Mafex like this were the joints are perfectly executed and Tight. I still think Mafex really spent time and thought in perfecting this particular figure

How the joints on yours. I never received a Mafex like this were the joints are perfectly executed and Tight. I still think Mafex really spent time and thought in perfecting this particular figure

They're all fine on mine too. Only took 105 figure to get where we are!

I think they're using this body on Superman too right? So good on that if that's so.

Pretty happy with this guy. My only nit is that the main batman head's right ear is a little shorter than the left, but it's not that noticeable. I got the Justice league Bruce Wayne just to add the Jim lee head to and despite the different size pegs, with a little blue tac it doesn't disappoint.
f04bd6692badf1d6488ac089bcb01bb5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Got my MAFEX Hush from amiami tonight, messed around with it a bit. I find the wired cape to be too frustrating to mess with. I wish they would've included a simple fabric cape, at least to be interchangeable or something.

Not terribly pleased with it, I'll let it go for $80 if anyone's interested.

Back