Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will finally be able to recreate your favorite panel.

avenging-spider-man-5.jpg

Whoa, that’s very... Nightwing.

Woah what a Mafex Venom and Deadpool? :thud:
Who's that next to the Xenomorph? She sort of resembles Huntress.

All of my dreams have come true no need to buy any other figures mafex venom is the pinnacle.

Excluding Spidey....for obvious reasons.

My top 5 wanted Marvel heroes from this line.

1. Wolverine (yellow tiger suit)
2. Fantastic 4 (JohnByrne blue and white classic style costume )
3. Hulk purple pants
4. CAP - CLASSIC suit, red pirate boots, no metal helmet.
5. Punisher - black suit, white boots and gloves...maybe removable brown coat)

Top 5 wanted villains

1. Dr Doom - classic costume
2. Magneto- jim lee
3. Green Goblin - classic purple and green
4. Venom - not too extreme
5. Thanos - classic suit and gauntlet

I can scratch Venom off my list. And they made the right version too :D

Is Gwen Pool that popular that she gets a figure before all those classic characters? :cuckoo:

I need that venom. After being tempted several times to get the revoltech one, I now realize that I don’t even like how that one looks :lol

Indeed holy moly! :horror

I wish Venom would be the same scale like the SHF Thanos. V is far larger than Spidey.

Don't get me wrong I'm very happy that Mafex is going to release the classic (my favorite version) McFarlane Venom.

Was he that much bigger than Spidey in his first appearance? I'd like to see what this guy looks like next to Mafex comic Spidey. Also, Mafex figures are larger than SH, so this venom would be larger than SH spidey.

Was he that much bigger than Spidey in his first appearance? I'd like to see what this guy looks like next to Mafex comic Spidey. Also, Mafex figures are larger than SH, so this venom would be larger than SH spidey.

Brock was a big guy muscle wise. However, Venom I say same muscle size but far bigger than Brock. In a way McFarlane had two versions of Venom. The first appearance Venom was huge and had straight normal teeth. His 2nd McFarlane appearance (the best in my opinion), had fangs instead also the grotesque gum line :lol Oh and no tongue action. :horror

6f9.jpg

Venom_6_McFarlane_Variant_1-1000_Original_1.jpg

Back