Action Figure MAFEX Comic Book Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a shame they didn't go for the classic costume. Especially since MAFEX already went with classic 90s costumes for Cyclops and Wolverine.

Yeah, I?m disappointed. It makes no sense! Those pig tails and wrong colour cape have ruined it for me. Gonna be a hard pass, sadly.

Strange that they will pick Magneto from AoA to release.
Maybe it?s because it?s AoA 25th anniversary?

Probably why we got a bunch of AoA Legends.

Which I?m guessing will later include this guy to pose against Mafex Magneto :yess:

EA944DFB-AFC1-4634-A149-B3485DE80A3C.jpeg

I'm a huge fan of the Age Of Apocalypse story line so I want that Magneto, but cost is prohibitive. If it was on sale I'll pick one up.
Really love the idea of the shadowed face with glowing eyes, great effect that recreates a common depiction of Magneto. More companies should do that.

Shame they didn?t include the few required pieces for 616 and make it $125 if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m guessing they?ll release another version. That sounds like a profitable business model.

It?s not 75 over anymore ML Cyclops is 50-60 on Evilbay.

But a 20 dollar ML Cyclops well it all depends how much these 4 things mean to you:

Yellow accents
Optic blasts
Costume blue
Articulation

As a kid, I had an Age of Apocalypse poster on my wall. I loved discussing the character changes and explaining the story to my friends. For some unknown reason, I have no interest in collecting figures from that story though.

It?s not 75 over anymore ML Cyclops is 50-60 on Evilbay.

But a 20 dollar ML Cyclops well it all depends how much these 4 things mean to you:

Yellow accents
Optic blasts
Costume blue
Articulation

I was thinking about this one compared to the MAFEX... or even the Mezco...

581675ac-15a2-4db5-9238-971082f30350.jpg

Can be had for around $30 by itself, or buy the pack for $60.

I really can't decide between any of them. All have pros and cons for me. I don't really care about the optic blasts effects. And I don't do any extreme poses.

I was thinking about this one compared to the MAFEX... or even the Mezco...

581675ac-15a2-4db5-9238-971082f30350.jpg

Can be had for around $30 by itself, or buy the pack for $60.

I really can't decide between any of them. All have pros and cons for me. I don't really care about the optic blasts effects. And I don't do any extreme poses.

I have the Mafex and Mezco, I prefer the Mafex, but if you don't care about optic blasts or posing then just get the Legends I guess? I think the other two are worth it, but the Mezco is a little stylized, I like his costume but not his head. I like pretty much everything about the Mafex one except the smouldering visor I broke.

His body looks superb, way better than the Amazing Yamaguchi I?ve currently got displayed with Cyclops and Wolverine. The coat concerns me a bit though. It looks rather thick.

Saweet! :clapKeep them coming MaFex! Very welcome addition!
Yeah coat looks a little thick, I wonder if the 'ol warm water trick will help it.

Kinda sux ordering from Asia right now though. Not sure where I'm gonna pre-order from.

Just one request - MaFex bring on some of the ladies please! :pray:

Yeah coat looks a little thick, I wonder if the 'ol warm water trick will help it.

Kinda sux ordering from Asia right now though. Not sure where I'm gonna pre-order from.

I?ve pre ordered from Nin. And I agree, where are the ladies?! Crying out for a Rogue!

Amazon Japan all the way.

Finally, End Game Captain America!

It looks like they have done some market research to add in the spinning effect.

ME210402.jpg

Back