Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to have a correct looking jacket and better shoulder pad (cloth and hard football pad shell).

Yea, I'll take a 1/6 Interceptor as well. (funny, in the movie it's called a Interceptor, but it should actually be called a Pursuit Special like the one Nightrider stole).

OK, I guess now's as good of time as any to introduce Witekite. He will be working with Toy Anxiety to test his skills at creating some 1:6 accessories. You may have seen some of his work here in the forum. He has created some AWESOME 1:6 (and other scale) vehicles, the very cool 1:6 Halo ODST, and several 1:6 Star Wars figures. His skills with mechanical-ish type stuff is top notch! Give him your thoughts and we'll work together to see what kind of accessories we can come up with to go with Max.

:clap awesome, make it happen WiteKite :clap. That is great news Dan

Max has a little shovel-thingy that holsters on the back of his belt, you can actually see the top of it in Wor-Gar's pic above (That big ol' pouch? That's it). That's definitely something to consider.

Honestly, and granted this is only my opinion, that's the type of thing that I wouldn't mind having sculpted as one piece. The shovel in it's case, I mean. It's on the back of his belt, so it'll go unseen most of the time, and I don't recall Max ever using it in the movie. It's necessary for a solid Max but not so much that I'd demand it be an actual shovel that can be removed from a leather pouch.

I dunno. Just spitballin'. Tryin' to keep things simple and cost effective, ya know?

Last edited:
Accessories?

Sam Browne type belt setup , fireman belt tool, gerber boot knife , axe, holster, working leg brace, shoulder pad , adjustable spanner, small whistle , dinki di can ...

Would kill for: decent jacket and pants.

I've loads of pictures I'll try and post later on. ( have been busy again lately)

Hey Dan, I sent you a PM about ordering a sculpt, just want to know the details!

So are you guys going to sell individual pieces, or kits or completed figures or in all various options?

So are you guys going to sell individual pieces, or kits or completed figures or in all various options?

It's probably too soon to say for sure as we don't know exactly what we're going to come up with. If all goes to plan, both may be an option. If we do several pieces, it is possible we'll offer them as a kit at a special price to those who purchase heads :wink1: Then, we can sell pieces separately for anyone else. Let's wait and see what Witekite comes up with. Thanks for all your interest guys!

OK, so we are working on getting some accessories made. Currently in the works are the Dinki-Di can, Gas Cans with pole, and Shotgun. We will be looking into the leg brace and shoulder pads as well. Maybe a few of his gadjets/pouches too, but let's get the key stuff done first. You guys are probably on your own for the outfit and boots. There is a chance, though a slim one, that we may have someone to sculpt the dog. Don't hold your breath on that one. We are hoping for an eta of mid June for most of this stuff, but no guarantees. Everyone involved is doing their best to fit these projects into their schedules. I don't know if we'll be able to coordinate all the items at once, but we should know more in a week or so. We'll show pictures when we have more to show. Thanks for your patience guys. We hope it's worth the wait!

The DID/Dragon pleather boots are fine.

Here is mine. Always in motion.

TheRoadWarrior6.jpg

TheRoadWarrior7.jpg

That's an awesome looking Max EVILFACE! I think the decal on the base sells it too!

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of this . I'm sure that you Guys won't let us down !

Question: If given the opportunity, would you rather have finished accessories at a higher price, or "kit" like accessories that are cheaper? Don't say offer both, we know that's an option. We just want to know the majority preference. Say for example for Max, would you rather have a raw resin gas tank you can finish, or a painted and weathered one that is say 25% (give or take) higher priced than the raw one?

This head looks awesome, and really blows the old one from Frontline away :D I'm going to have to keep tabs on this thread!

This head looks awesome, and really blows the old one from Frontline away :D I'm going to have to keep tabs on this thread!

Yes, we're very excited about this one. Must be getting close to completion as good as it looked with the last pic.

If done well I'd prefer and painted products... it can be a pain trying to organize a customizer; not to mention cost prohibitive.

Back