Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toy Anxiety

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, Toy Anxiety would like to introduce a new sculpt of good ol' Mel as Mad Max ala Road Warrior. The sculpt is being done by Kuato, and commissioned by Toy Anxiety. Kuato is quite well known in the forums for his Top Notch painting skills. With his attention to detail and desire for perfection, his sculpting skills are sure to follow in line. Here's the first WIP pic of Max, which was started only days ago. The plan is to later modify this into a Riggs to be offered later.

We will let everyone know here when it will be available. We're not starting a list just yet, so please wait for the announcement. Thanks and enjoy!

picture.php

As if you guys needed another excuse to sell more muscle bodies :lol

But serious, for a very rough WIP, it is looking great!

Thanks for all the encouraging words guys! Means alot, Im so glad you can already see the likeness,ive put about 4 hours on him at the point of the pic, i know thats heaps slower than what most guys can do a sculpt in but im getting there :). I really want this sculpt to get some love once its done.

Chris

im i the only one who want to this into riggs ? and not mad max

Once Max is done, it will be modified into a Riggs, and both will be offered, just not at the same time. It's better to do the Max first because he has shorter hair. Then, Riggs' hair can be sculpted over the Max hair. That is the plan.

Kewl. I'll be down for one for sure. Would be kewl if he is modded into Max from the first film as well.

Thanks for all the encouraging words guys! Means alot, Im so glad you can already see the likeness,ive put about 4 hours on him at the point of the pic, i know thats heaps slower than what most guys can do a sculpt in but im getting there :). I really want this sculpt to get some love once its done.

Chris

you're joking right?
4 hours in for me is when my head sculpt looks like an unidentifiable generic mess (very unidentifiable)

yours looks like it just needs likeness refining and its good to go!:lol
fast sculptor! (is it the wax? haha just kidding)

you're joking right?
4 hours in for me is when my head sculpt looks like an unidentifiable generic mess (very unidentifiable)

yours looks like it just needs likeness refining and its good to go!:lol
fast sculptor! (is it the wax? haha just kidding)

:lol as a matter of fact your right it is the wax, did a blank head wax cast and started from there courtesy of your idea Daniel. and :gah: the refining is the hard part haha.

Dan is right on the money, this head will be a Martin Riggs as well once he is done casting up the Mad Max sculpts I will work on the hair for Riggs. Both awesome Gibson characters :)

Once Max is done, it will be modified into a Riggs, and both will be offered, just not at the same time. It's better to do the Max first because he has shorter hair. Then, Riggs' hair can be sculpted over the Max hair. That is the plan.

is there a demand for riggs i saw projects go by saying they will offer two verisons then when the first version is done thats it they say there wasnt enough interest in the altered sculpt i dont wanna give my hopes up also for riggs have u decided on the hair would it be wild like this pic or neat like in the second pic

martin-riggs.jpg

6518-11055.gif

Last edited:
is there a demand for riggs i saw projects go by saying they will offer two verisons then when the first version is done thats it they say there wasnt enough interest in the altered sculpt i dont wanna give my hopes up also for riggs have u decided on the hair would it be wild like this pic or neat like in the second pic

martin-riggs.jpg

6518-11055.gif

TA and Kuato have made the agreement to do both, and we intend to stick to it. It will just be modified hair though, not an entire new sculpt just to be sure that's clear to everyone.

As for which hair, I dunno, whatya guys think? Kuato, what were you thinking?

Back