Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dan Hold that last knee brace I...there is one more taker on it

OK, yes, that means all 7 leg braces are spoken for. Will contact those on the list once they are ready. Again, please let us know if you want to be removed from the list. Here it is again:

Phil
okieh 2
Leo Morgan
Mookeylama (PM re: kit, what do you want/need)
JediMike71
Zombierider

I'm in! Thanks so much! Please let me know the payment details (where to send) and I'll get it out to you.

OK, yes, that means all 7 leg braces are spoken for. Will contact those on the list once they are ready. Again, please let us know if you want to be removed from the list. Here it is again:

Phil
okieh 2
Leo Morgan
JediMike71
Zombierider

Rats! :(
I've been waiting on these coming back in stock. If someone wants off the list or if Witekite makes another please let me know. :pray:

Leg braces are going to be $25, and they won't be put on our site. That's why we took the list so we can be sure those who asked first will get them since this is the last batch of them. We'll contact those on the list with payment info when they're ready.

Leg braces are going to be $25, and they won't be put on our site. That's why we took the list so we can be sure those who asked first will get them since this is the last batch of them. We'll contact those on the list with payment info when they're ready.

:monkey2 :slap

I feel like a fool for checking the site. didn't know they were being offered up here.

Leg braces are ready for the 6 listed below. This is absolutely the final batch of leg braces we'll be offering. Witekite says he will not be making anymore, and it is up to him, not us. If you're on the list below, you will be contacted today with payment info. If you are on the list and have changed your mind, or cannot pay anytime soon, we need to offer it to the next in line, so we'd like to have payment by end of the day Saturday. Shoulder and Knee pads are still coming as well as more Shotguns, but that will be it for Max. As stated before, we're most likely going to start on Wez soon, and we'll post any info/pictures in this thread when the time comes. Thanks to all who supported this endeavor!

Phil
okieh 2
Leo Morgan
JediMike71
Zombierider

Holy hell, I must have missed the "unassembled" part. SO many parts! I'm woozy. Anyway, thanks TA! Any chance of close-up assembled pics or instructions...?

Holy hell, I must have missed the "unassembled" part. SO many parts! I'm woozy. Anyway, thanks TA! Any chance of close-up assembled pics or instructions...?

Yeah, that's they way they've always been, which is posted in this thread, though the thread has been growing in length. There are several pictures of people's customs with the brace on, so you can see how it looks. And, here's a picture of one of ours completed, but not painted. Note that the kit does not include the small white pieces at the top. They're just simple small pieces cut from styrene that you can easily recreate. Also, you'll need to clip the ends off the bolts once in place. Thanks and don't forget to post pictures of your work here!

picture.php

Evil, that outfit's listed in the For Sale section. thought i'd help a Freak out and get something i needed at same time lol. but just lookin at screencaps and jacket's all wrong. collar and pockets. don't mind the pockets much but collar needs to look better.
i have the Sideshow T-800 outfit but IRCC it was on a Big Boy body and would probably be huge for a Max.

Back