Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please be patient with the leg brace I know it is a very popular item...but I am also extremely busy. I am planning on making these very soon I just have some things that need to be made before Christmas because they are going to be presents for other people :)

any news on the leg braces ??

last part missing to my mad max...please !!!

Seconded!

While we're in here, is it at all possible to zip p the Hot Toys T-800 leather jacket, or no? Mine doesn't seem to want to on this custom.

the metal and bolts have been bought and there is enough to do 7 more leg braces...they will more than likely be the last 7 done

Please add me to your list for the Max leg brace! I've got most of the parts for a custom Max now. The leg brace is the last part I'm missing. Thanks witekite! :wave

I am not making them for myself to sell they will be available for toy anxiety to sell...I would suggest sending a PM to them and see if they will work out a deal with you. As for the full kit I am not sure we will be doing those anymore some of the parts we can't get cast anymore. We do have more casts of the knee and shoulder pad made. I just need to make the final material piece before those are ready to go. What do you need exactly from the kit?

I just need the leg brace at present, unless they happened to make some new accessories available.

Ok well I will be working on these this week probably like wed or so...I need to finish one project for another member by then and I also have to do the Zombieland banjo straps which will be done tomorrow. But Mad Max knee braces are next in line after those two!

OK, obviously there is still a demand for some Mad Max parts. As Witekite stated, he is only making 7 more leg braces as they are a pain in the A**. We will therefore start a list for the last 7 braces, starting with the 2 PM's we received and then those who mentioned in the thread. If you're on the list and don't want to be, please let us know so we can remove you. They will be $25 shipped (US First Class) or an additional $2 shipped International. The list is as follows, and if everyone buys one, only 1 leg brace remains. They will be ready to ship once Witekite finishes them per his previous post.

Phil
okieh 2
Leo Morgan
Mookeylama (PM re: kit, what do you want/need)
JediMike71
Zombierider

In relation, we will also have more of the Knee and Shoulder pads, probably more shotguns and holsters, but once the next batch of those are done, that will be it for Max (not sure when that will be, but should be near future). Then, we'd like to move on to Wez. Stay tuned!

Back