Mace 3-5!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
That's not funny. I hope he ships today, I should get him by Friday. It seems my pieces always ship on Tuesday so I don't get them until the following Monday.

Yeah, that would suck this time because Monday is Labor Day.

If this "Mace 3-5 thang" is true, us EU peeps are now FOUR SW figures behind: Kit, Han, Obi and Mace. Sideshow, what is wrong? Who stole the hydrospans to fix your hyperdrive?????

pjam said:
Ok, this is NO Joke

I just spoke with CS on another matter (damaged box) and they said Mace will begin to ship out tonight! Obi will follow towards the end of the week!!!

BOTH! Obi and Mace! Excellent. My girlfriend is going to freak when she sees yet 2 more figures after Han. Hopefully I can sneak them past the guard and just say "oh those, they're old, I just decided to take them out again". :D

My mace shipped out this morning - about 1 hour after I got my Obi Wan 3-5 notice - despite the fact Sideshow had agreed to hold Mace till Obi Wan arrived........ now to see if they sent Han with Mace or whether that got ballsed up ...........

Hmm...

So are they shipping out Mace first to people who had Han waiting to go with him, in order to clean the Hans out of the warehouse? That's my theory for now as it seems like the first Maces to go out are going out packed with delayed Hans.

Wor-Gar said:
BOTH! Obi and Mace! Excellent. My girlfriend is going to freak when she sees yet 2 more figures after Han. Hopefully I can sneak them past the guard and just say "oh those, they're old, I just decided to take them out again". :D

I used to try this. So. much. Trouble. Honesty is best, and will ensure getting laid more often. Do not sacrifice your libido to the hobby. I mean your integrity. Yeah. Integrity.:monkey1

I'm sculpting my Geonosis backdrop for Mace so he has a home when he arrives. Saber outstretched with the helmet on the ground.

I said it before and I'll say it again. I have never seen customer service as hardworking as the one SSC has.

Well Mace has finally shown up on my CC, so I should be getting a shipping notice for him tomorrow. Alas, I will be at school when he is delivered. I feel a trip home comming on already.

LordAzrael said:
My mace shipped out this morning - about 1 hour after I got my Obi Wan 3-5 notice - despite the fact Sideshow had agreed to hold Mace till Obi Wan arrived........ now to see if they sent Han with Mace or whether that got ballsed up ...........

You guys, don't expect too much of this combined Mace Obi shipping to happen unless you live outside the US and shipping costs are prohibitively expensive to begin with.

CS said shipping simply can't handle many combined shipping requests when they need to push out 5000 Mace (which arrived before Obi b/c the truck simply delivered them first) then three days later another 5000 Obi's.

Picking out a Mace box, setting it aside, then keeping track of it until Obi arrives three days later, well, that is a whole other job in itself and they only have so much staff to get product out as it is....

Anyway, the guys there are doing what they can to get us this stuff as it arrives as quickly as they can... that's the word I got. :D

tomandshell said:
Hmm...

So are they shipping out Mace first to people who had Han waiting to go with him, in order to clean the Hans out of the warehouse? That's my theory for now as it seems like the first Maces to go out are going out packed with delayed Hans.

I guess so. Ironically I guess I'll be one of the first to get Mace, but because of it one of the last to get Han. I actually called Customer Service on Friday and they got back to me today. I was going to ask if they would ship Mace with Han instead of Obi-Wan. Kathy went to change it only to find it had already been done (talk about great Customer Service!). Now Obi-Wan will be going with Qui-Gon (great pairing huh?).

I can't wait to get Mace and Han. For some reason I wanted a Mace figure from Sideshow before they even got the line. I don't know why though since I wasn't much of a Mace fan in the movies.

dang, my Mace is still pending in my bank account. But it doesn't really matter since I'm at school anyway. But I watched ESB last night and now I want to buy Han again (I had the exclusive on order but had to cancel a long time ago) luckily it can still be gotten pretty cheap at various stores. But I'll have to wait and see if the next Jedi is announced on Thursday, although that probably won't make a difference because it would be charged some time next year anyway (tax return?)

Ahh well, can't do anything right now.:emperor

KitFisto said:
No shipping notice on my Mace exclusive yet.

Same here dude. Which means he won't be here this week. It's next Tuesday at the earliest.

I got Mace today!!:D
image1162.jpg

image1163.jpg

image1167.jpg
image1166.jpg

image1168.jpg
image1169.jpg

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Well, it's still not quite Sam Jackson, but it's DEAD-ON to the prototype sculpt!!! Better in fact, so there's no unpleasant surprises thankfully. Like I said, not quite SLJ, but I can very clearly see "Mace Windu" in the sculpt.

Dang, wish I didn't have to cancel it!!!!! :monkey2 :monkey2

EDIT: Oh yeah, NOW we can start the official picture thread... :)

Back