1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pic also has the sideshow Han boots. Probably doesn't have hot toys feet or long ankle pegs so that Han is not stock height.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448551545.267652.jpg
Edit: You beat me to it hokie!

if i can get him cheaper i will get him eventually. just want some other star wars figures more at the moment. if anyone doesnt want the hair piece , ill take it

Here's my review of the new Sideshow Collectibles X-wing Pilot Luke Skywalker. Overall, a pretty good figure with great tailoring in the suit (similar to the recent TIE Fighter Pilot).

But again the figure is let down by a head sculpt that just does not have the detail of Hot Toys. And at around $240, that's pretty terrible considering next to no accessories either.

The head sculpt certainly looks better under bright front on lighting. On display it's certainly better than the Jango Fett, but I was hoping for so much more at this price!

I realize Luke is short but it seems like there's a pretty considerable height difference between him and the Tie Pilot.

I think with the helmet on it would look about right, but the TIE Pilot does seem a bit tall if anything, they have that huge helmet though.

The TIE's stand sits lower, yet he's taller than the HT stormie. That part aside they look pretty awesome side by side. I'm sure we'll see some folks port him to a smaller body.

The TIE's stand sits lower, yet he's taller than the HT stormie. That part aside they look pretty awesome side by side. I'm sure we'll see some folks port him to a smaller body.

I might do that, and use the body for one of my Hoth Hans which is still a bit short.

Or keep the TIE Pilot as is and stand him next to Sideshow's Vader. :wink1:

Shame his body is completely black right up to the neck, as he could've been useful for more options.

Back