1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, I just ordered it today. Somebody else may try it before I receive it, but I'll be getting the camera out for pics, most definitely.

hey king, where did you get the extra HT luke head? It's basically the stormy head right? If you have a source, hook it up bruh!

is it one of these? 1 6 Hot Toys Star Wars Luke Skywalker A New Hope MMS297 Head Sculpt Hair | eBay

damn man, $100 bills for a headsculpt.. ouch! You'd think it'd be cheaper coming from HK. I think I'd squeeze for 30-40, but that's as much as I could see it being worth. If the hair is removable, which according to that link, it is, all you need is a second hair piece to trim off the top and leave bangs, it could work....

If it's on a tall Pro, I'll be able to switch out the body on my Hoth Han.

That is, if my Han is on the short. I can't tell because I don't have Hoth Luke.

If it's on a tall Pro, I'll be able to switch out the body on my Hoth Han.

That is, if my Han is on the short. I can't tell because I don't have Hoth Luke.

He shouldn't be on one of those bodies. He should have that hairy chested

Newly Designed and Fully Articulated Light Body

These are those other bodies for identification:

22693219034_318afdedcb_o.jpg

Prometheus 1.1, 1.0, 1.2

“It’s black!”

“Blacker than black!”

“So black you can’t see!”

“This thing is even blacker than...”

Hmm, just got mine in today but havent unboxed yet. Looks a little too tall compared to the HT Han in this comparison. That means it'll probably be taller than the HT Tatooine Luke that definitely looks shorter than Han......

This pic is a misnomer on the height. I just got new boots for Han and popped them on which didn't have him on the long pegs in the shot. Those were standard length peg, so the normal HT Han height is taller than pilot Luke.

Back