Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck con Attendees!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to order these... Attendees better post pics as soon as they get them and should ask the question to Sideshow why they didnt make Luke shorter in person...:D

According to the NON-Attendee Faq , they are due start charging cards from
7/06/09-07/16/09 and starting shipping on 07/17/09 about 5 days before the start of the con.

-I used to bullseye pre-orders with my PC back on Tatooine.

-Did your order go in?

-Negative, negative. It just impacted on the surface.

Cant wait to order these... Attendees better post pics as soon as they get them and should ask the question to Sideshow why they didnt make Luke shorter in person...:D

What? The Luke figure is shorter.

No its not. Old Jedi Mind Trick. It was confirmed at Fantacular Chat they are on the same exact bodies.

No its not. Old Jedi Mind Trick. It was confirmed at Fantacular Chat they are on the same exact bodies.

Some people at Fantacular chatted about it so it's true? Was Sideshow staff involved in this chat? Every pic I've seen makes Luke look a bit shorter, so why does everybody think it isn't? If it is in fact the same size, and they have the shorter look body available, WTF?

Only thing I can think is that the armor wearing body didn't have height options built into it in time for this figure. That is supremely lame, if that's the case, especially since they photographed it to look shorter. False advertising.

Some people at Fantacular chatted about it so it's true? Was Sideshow staff involved in this chat? Every pic I've seen makes Luke look a bit shorter, so why does everybody think it isn't? If it is in fact the same size, and they have the shorter look body available, WTF?

Yes, Brant from Sideshow confirmed that they are on the same body. I posted the exact quote a couple of times in the other thread.

Only thing I can think is that the armor wearing body didn't have height options built into it in time for this figure. That is supremely lame, if that's the case, especially since they photographed it to look shorter. False advertising.

They are DEF the same height. This was confirmed in the chat at Fantacular.

Back