Luke Skywalker and Han Solo in Stormtrooper Disguise Set Good Luck con Attendees!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that these are still available gives me hope that tomorrow shouldn't be too bad for the NA orders. I know there are more NA than attendees, but the PPO should be pretty smooth.

Well considering that all the tickets for SDCC are sold out except for Thursday and Sunday I'd say alot of people are still going.

totally... i don't remember tickets ever selling as fast... thursday is getting close to selling out too...

I don't think a lot of people are going to SDCC given the economy. Hence the slow sale on the attendee allotment.

I hope you're right Liquid, cause I could go for a lot less of a certain type of...funk at the con. Cross my fingers for less attendance but seeing how fast the show is selling/sold out I highly doubt it. :wacky

Living in the UK, I have to go with the non-attendee PPO.

Forbidden Planet always seem to get the SDCC exclusives but I can never be certain. What I usually end up doing is ordering from both and then cancelling when I'm sure FP are stocking them. Much cheaper that way for a poor Brit.

I hope you're right Liquid, cause I could go for a lot less of a certain type of...funk at the con. Cross my fingers for less attendance but seeing how fast the show is selling/sold out I highly doubt it. :wacky

I am sure the Con attendance will be what it usually is. The way I was seeing it is that the attendance of collectors of these type of items may be on the low side compared to past years.

I think going to the Con and affording the Con Exclusives do not necessarily go hand in hand.

Wow. Intentionally not putting in an order for these was one incredibly difficult thing to do for me.

I hope passing on them will be worthwhile.

I am sure the Con attendance will be what it usually is. The way I was seeing it is that the attendance of collectors of these type of items may be on the low side compared to past years.

I think going to the Con and affording the Con Exclusives do not necessarily go hand in hand.

You hit it right on the head. There are many more things to do at SDCC. Yes there is a frenzy for the collectibles, but I would say the majority of people there are there for other things; panels, screenings, jobs, signings, etc. If you're just there for exclusives you're better off staying home and picking them up elsewhere. It's a lot cheaper

I just got mine! Oh wait, I'm a day late but at least the Attendee Luke and Han were still on sale now. :D

Back