LOTR Shelf Completed...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deadly Dagger

Minister Of Fire
Reaction score
I have many shelves in my dungeon...lotr...marvel..sexy moore statues...I am glad to finish my largest lotr shelf with the addition of a gift from Bodie...ringwraith lsb...they will grow dusty as we will age together...now I just need some background art...*smokes a big bud*

1_LOTR.jpg

2_LOTR.jpg

3_LOTR.jpg

4_LOTR.jpg

:rip

...glad to be done with a shelf. I dont move my stuff around or rotate much, if at all...and I dont keep stuff in boxes. Finished 3 shelfs for 2009...($$$$)

Awesome shat. I see that you have only bad ass LOTR pieces.Epic Win.Others LOTR collectors should take example from you by not buying some crap pieces.

quitter :)

Looks great.

I'm curious, where is this shelf located at? Looks like you live in a cabin or something.

I have many shelves in my dungeon...lotr...marvel..sexy moore statues...I am glad to finish my largest lotr shelf with the addition of a gift from Bodie...ringwraith lsb...they will grow dusty as we will age together...now I just need some background art...*smokes a big bud*

1_LOTR.jpg

2_LOTR.jpg

3_LOTR.jpg

4_LOTR.jpg

:rip

This is sheer awesomeness right here!

Por-que?...its guarded well...Satan himself would think twice :gun

I too would be a bit nervous. Garage....no drywall....subject to extremes of heat and cold during the seasons. Unless you live in a place that doesn't experience the weather extremes?

Back