LOTR Figure displays?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KarenRoss

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where and how do you display your 12" figures? Have you made any kind of background or custom base for them?

Right now I only have my detolf to keep my uncoming 12" Boromir but no place left with the rest of my collection so I will have to place it just on a shelf near all my books.

If you have pics of your LOTR display I would love to see them too!

At the monent I have my Aragorn and Boromir displayed in a unit similar to a detolf
Aragorn top shelf with SSW mini helms - GImli - Elven Archer - Theoden & Royal Guard helms
Boromir 2nd shelf with first age? helms Elven war helm - Isidurs's -Elendil's - and Gondor Infantry helm
The shelf's below have Sauron and his legions helms on them
Damn I need the Gondor set of 4 helms

Hey, sounds like a really nice display! I think I will have to get a second detolf and make it all LOTR related too. Maybe adding some cool background image behind the figures.

Yeah sorry no pics at the moment....
I always itended to diplay the map of Middle earth behind - but there was also someone on ebay who made custom banners too...

These where on ebay the guys name is on the top one if you want to search
- though if your arty - which by your Avatar you are :cool: you could easily make them

shocktrooper_au said:
Yeah sorry no pics at the moment....
I always itended to diplay the map of Middle earth behind - but there was also someone on ebay who made custom banners too...

man those are awesome.

i just have mine on shelves on the wall. Only the PF's and a few special 12"ers get put behind glass.

shocktrooper_au said:
Sorry I don't know how to do the full size pics :rolleyes: :confused:

Upload your image at www.imageshack.us and copy and paste the link that starts with

KarenRoss said:
Thank u shocktrooper_au !!!

And thanks for the pics Va der AL, nice collection you got there! :chew

thanks. as you can see there is a spot beside Boromir that needs filling....i canceled my Faramir after seeing the awful paint jobs on him...think I'm going to have to re-order him and have someone paint his head.

shocktrooper_au said:
Sorry I don't know how to do the full size pics :rolleyes: :confused:

Like Karen said. Click on "hotlink 1" after you upload and convert them. Make sure you select "Message Boards" from the drop down box.

Karen you can make these you know u can...
Draw the design in the computer print it onto transfers which you can buy at K-mart the designs on the end make out of sculpy c'mon its easy you can do it - :monkey5

Back