LOST Jack Shephard headsculpt, by Nek74

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want one too but I won't be able to afford it till next month.
So as long as I don't have to pay until the new year, put me down for one:)

I was gonna pass because Jack's one of my least favourites and I thought my TC head is good enough but, heck, who am I kidding.

Don´t worry, Itchybitz, I think we all have the same problem. It´s not a good month for spending extra money with all the Christmas sales and stuff. I´m also waiting until next month.

Added to the list! :)

So what look/outfit are you guys goin' for?

The Jack standard is the blue T-Shirt and jeans. What are you guys thinking for accessories? Gun? Backpack?

Finally a Jack sculpt we can be proud of!!!

Great work Nek, I'll be picking this guy up in January or so because I have the other Jack sculpt up for a paint up from Greggo (I sent him over weeks before I even found out about this sculpt :monkey2).

As big of a Jack fan as I am there's enough room for another one on my shelf:hi5:

So what look/outfit are you guys goin' for?

The Jack standard is the blue T-Shirt and jeans. What are you guys thinking for accessories? Gun? Backpack?

I'll have 3 Jack figures after I start working on this one :chew (I have the medicom crash Jack).

I'll have one with his standard look (probably use this head) and one in a dharma suit. I asked this guy to make a dharma suit and it turned out pretty good (though the pant legs are too short - I'm sure you can ask him to make them longer).

https://ralphsfigureclothing.wordpress.com/2010/08/16/lost-dharma-jumpsuit-for-16-hot-toys-figures/

I think the sculpt looks great, but to be honest I think something is throwing the likeness off a little bit. I hate to say it because I think Nek is incredible, but I'm such a huge fan of Jack's that I think it's making me nitpick a bit.

I don't want to ruin the sculpt with suggestions and I want Nek to know I think he's an incredible artist, but I think the nose might be throwing it off a bit or some other feature (I can't put my finger on it but the nose is what jumps out at me). What do you guys think?

P.S. Don't get me wrong I love the sculpt... but Jack's my fave character so I think it's making me overanalyze the sculpt more than I would for anything else.

I think the sculpt is 100% Jack. No question about it. That said I haven't exactly pulled up a side by side of the sculpt and a pic of Matthew Fox. My test was showing it to my wife and asking her who it was. Her response: "Holy ____ is that ever Jack...".

If I had one nitpick it would be that the ears seem a little soft.

I think the sculpt is 100% Jack. No question about it. That said I haven't exactly pulled up a side by side of the sculpt and a pic of Matthew Fox. My test was showing it to my wife and asking her who it was. Her response: "Holy ____ is that ever Jack...".

If I had one nitpick it would be that the ears seem a little soft.

TBH, I'm going by what you guys say as I totally trust your judgment but ever since I thought he looked a bit like Tony Almeida from 24 that's all I can see:lol

I think once it's painted it'll be all Jack!

I think the sculpt looks great, but to be honest I think something is throwing the likeness off a little bit. I hate to say it because I think Nek is incredible, but I'm such a huge fan of Jack's that I think it's making me nitpick a bit.

I don't want to ruin the sculpt with suggestions and I want Nek to know I think he's an incredible artist, but I think the nose might be throwing it off a bit or some other feature (I can't put my finger on it but the nose is what jumps out at me). What do you guys think?

P.S. Don't get me wrong I love the sculpt... but Jack's my fave character so I think it's making me overanalyze the sculpt more than I would for anything else.

I think Matthew Fox's nose might be a little thinner, but I haven't looked at a picture of him, lately.

Back