Lord Starkiller....Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates....

This project is not dead yet! I finally managed to work and paint the shoulder amour and buckle. I'm not the greatest painter, but you get the idea.

DSC03675.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE&feature=related[/ame]

LOL! I'm trying too! Thanks for the comments guys!
He's almost done, just a few more little details left. I still need to figure out the claws (any ideas?), add the pony tail, paint the head(any volunteers?), and add the tubes to his gauntlets. Sorry for the lousy pics, but you get the idea of how the amour looks like painted up.

Updates:
DSC03710.jpg

DSC03712.jpg

DSC03715.jpg

DSC03691.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

AWESOME!!!!

And yes, I volunteer to paint the head!!!

Freaky creepy wonderful!!!!!! Amazing work!!!

And for fingers....I will use some hard plastic from yogurth or similar hard plastic....but you have better source of material than me.

As I said once before. EPIC!!!!!!!!! Oh man this is so awesome!! My favorite EU character in 1/6th beauty. When will you be offering kits? I WANT ONE!!!!! lol looks just like the pics I posted up for you in the beginning. I can't begin to explain how freaking cool this is!!! Cheers and hats off to you man!

LOOKS AMAZING KAT, hope mine will be half as good when it's done. for the claws you could cut a soda can into shape wrap around the fingers and glue

Thanks for all the kind words guys!
And yes, I plan to offer this up as a kit, I just need to finalize all the pieces for it and also try to keep the price down so more people can have it. Right now the kit will include:
Helmet
Head
Shoulder Armour (5 pieces)
Belt buckle
Gauntlets (2 pieces)
Cod pieces
Stomach Armour
Custom Sith suit

What do you guys think? Should I include more things? I'm still trying to figure out if I should offer the hands with the claws, but not sure if it will be possible to cast. Of course if anyone wants a cathode saber that would be a little extra.

Back