Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup you might get one or two kills with one in MP but then someone will crawl up your back and as soon as he jumps down a second one will do the same and finish you off.

The same with an Ent or Mumak really. One of the hardest to kill in some ways is the Archer because they can stand back and fire away.

The scout is fun to use because of his cloaking ability. You and kain nailed me really well with that the other night.

:lol That was hillarious when I was cloaked and used the sneak attack for the first time on you and you said "What the hell...........Oh damn you Kain."

:lol That was hillarious when I was cloaked and used the sneak attack for the first time on you and you said "What the hell...........Oh damn you Kain."

I was so totally going about my business and all of a sudden WAM no more. Scared me a little. :lol

been playing the demo off and on, but i keep getting lag issues and disconnected when playing online. might be cause its the demo version though.

been playing the demo off and on, but i keep getting lag issues and disconnected when playing online. might be cause its the demo version though.

Me, Bagels, Josh, and Tom played from 7pm to 3am last Friday and I only remember getting disconnected twice from the server.

In the end, it turns out my issues were with a scratched disc and not the server or connection. I'm safe so long as I don't try to go into Moria.

I personally have started to like the archer. It's fun to shoot someone in the head with an exploding fire arrow from a safe distance.

Me, Bagels, Josh, and Tom played from 7pm to 3am last Friday and I only remember getting disconnected twice from the server.

Yep, it only dropped us twice.

In the end, it turns out my issues were with a scratched disc and not the server or connection. I'm safe so long as I don't try to go into Moria.

I personally have started to like the archer. It's fun to shoot someone in the head with an exploding fire arrow from a safe distance.

Archer is definitely my favorite. Getting headshots with the explosive arrow is a great time.

Just picked up this game....may try it tonight when I get off work...this weekend for sure. :)

I seriously need to do some MP on this one. I just got my butt kicked on a single player game and I'm not too happy now. NPC players suck.

Back