Lord of the Rings: Conquest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an opinion just like those that think it blows. I am right for me and you're right for you. It's all based on what each person enjoys.

I didn't say otherwise. I haven't seen one person thats played the game saying anything other than its fun. Playing the Demo really wasn't giving this game a chance. Bagels, Tom, Kain and I had as much fun messing around the other night I think as we have playing Gears.

I played through the first campaign with a buddy offline today and had a blast. I can't wait to do some more online play soon.

Huh. I wonder if thats cause more people are on now.Friday night we didn't have any lag at all, but Tom did keep getting booted when we got to Moria.

i just remembered today that i read somewhere there is a game where you are wraiths chasing frodo? i cant seem to find that anywhere, do i have to unlock that moce or something?

I think after playing this game my favorite chracter to play as would be the battle trolls. They have devestating impact on their enemys and deliver fatal blows one after the other. Also they are huge!:D

I think after playing this game my favorite chracter to play as would be the battle trolls. They have devestating impact on their enemys and deliver fatal blows one after the other. Also they are huge!:D

Plus they will always win in a fight with an Ent.

They're supposed to be equal but if they go head-to-head (as long as both have full health) then the Troll will win.

The Trolls were what instantly turned me off to the MP on this game. They just run through everything and kill you in one blow. Wow, really fair if you're on the good side.

The Trolls were what instantly turned me off to the MP on this game. They just run through everything and kill you in one blow. Wow, really fair if you're on the good side.

You can take them out easily if you're fast enough though.

A few archers will take one down real quick, or the warrior and scout can do the climbing move and take down half their health.

Huh. I wonder if thats cause more people are on now.Friday night we didn't have any lag at all, but Tom did keep getting booted when we got to Moria.

I've got a scratch on my disc. I tried to install the game on my hard drive and about halfway through I got an error message telling me that it wouldn't work. You can definitely see that the surface of the disc is scratched and I need to see if EB Games will exchange it since I certainly didn't scratch it myself.

Trolls are no match for my warrior's blade. Run up behind one, press R1 (or whatever the Xbox equivalent is) and then press the action button that appears on the screen.

Trolls are no match for my warrior's blade. Run up behind one, press R1 (or whatever the Xbox equivalent is) and then press the action button that appears on the screen.

Although they'll see a warrior coming a mile away and kill you before you get behind them. Plus if they're at full health then that move won't kill them, and once you are done with the move they'll just kill you then.

Although they'll see a warrior coming a mile away and kill you before you get behind them. Plus if they're at full health then that move won't kill them, and once you are done with the move they'll just kill you then.

I'm not suggesting you go it alone :lol Usually there is enough fighting going on to distract the troll and wane his health down a little.

I've got a scratch on my disc. I tried to install the game on my hard drive and about halfway through I got an error message telling me that it wouldn't work. You can definitely see that the surface of the disc is scratched and I need to see if EB Games will exchange it since I certainly didn't scratch it myself.

That explains a lot then. Probably right over the area where Moria is on the disk when you go to play MP.

I'm not suggesting you go it alone :lol Usually there is enough fighting going on to distract the troll and wane his health down a little.

Right! Thats how we've attacked trolls in MP especially.

That explains a lot then. Probably right over the area where Moria is on the disk when you go to play MP.

Right! Thats how we've attacked trolls in MP especially.

Yup you might get one or two kills with one in MP but then someone will crawl up your back and as soon as he jumps down a second one will do the same and finish you off.

Back