Looking to make Dark Knight Tech suit Locker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys

Been talking to my mate today, to see how we can tackle this, no doubt about it, there's a lot of work involved. But We know we can do this hopefully if the price is right :) We are thinking we may offer this in a few ways.
1. KIT FORM
2. FULLY COMPLETED WITH PAINT APPS AND BATSUIT.
3. FULLY COMPLETED WITH PAINT APPS AND NO BATSUIT.

Let me know what you guys think

Greggo

Sounds cool. Would you consider an option for an unpainted kit form with Batsuit?

Price depending, I'm in.

How exactly will you do the batsuit? In either case the main thing would be the locker, if you can throw in those extras, I'm in.

Hey Guys

Been talking to my mate today, to see how we can tackle this, no doubt about it, there's a lot of work involved. But We know we can do this hopefully if the price is right :) We are thinking we may offer this in a few ways.
1. KIT FORM
2. FULLY COMPLETED WITH PAINT APPS AND BATSUIT.
3. FULLY COMPLETED WITH PAINT APPS AND NO BATSUIT.

Let me know what you guys think

Greggo

We should hopefully know more mid week on a rough Ball Park figure how much this will cost. We cant wait to start work on this, trust me it will be awesome

0006bw44.jpg

Can't wait to see it:)

As others have said, depending on the final product/price, I'm interested: fully completed, batsuit, and painted. Please add me to the list.

First things first, does anyone, or could anyone, compile a list of photos of how the actual thing looks/screenshots and post them?! I want to build one myself :p

There's a lot of great reference pics in the SHH boards picture thread - will post them when i'm home today unless someone beats me to it. Would love to make one myself but between my work and the little time it leaves for social life, i don't have much time to spend on it!

Are there any updates on this? Just curious now that GeeWhiz else has shown off theirs.

Back