Looking to make Dark Knight Tech suit Locker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Im looking to make the Tech Locker that holds the suit from the Dark Knight Movie for the Hot Toys Figures.
Is this something that people would be interested in, cause I haven't seen done yet and I think it would be a wicked piece to own.
If you are interested in seeing this made and then please comment below, and I will put a list together.

tdk1478.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.

Greggo

I think it's a cool idea and I'd love to see it made. Don't think I'd want one though. My BB/TDK shelf runneths over.

I'm am EXTREMELY interested in this and have been waiting a long time for someone to make one, please put me on the list and please make one for me:p:p

Do you have any examples of past work you have done? Or will this be the most ambitious project you have taken on?

I'm down, I think it would be a very good idea, however as long as the price would be reasonable.

Love to see a completed one. I started prototyping one but it's a little time consuming and will probably will be hard to reproduce quickly. So if your serious and the quality is top notch I'd probably be interested getting one.

Cheers for your feedback guys. Im in talks with a friend on the best way we can tackle this, when we start work I will keep uploading images :)

yeah i could definately be interested also, would have to see proto pics and price first though :D

good luck

I will put a list together who's interested! I will keep you all updated how it's going and take pictures in the process
cheers all for the interest :)

Back