• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for T2 Combat Endo Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

915stag51

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am currently in the hunt for a Endo Bust, (combat version) if someone is interested in Preds, hit me up we can work somethin out. This is a gift I want to make to my brother since he is the biggest T2 Fan out There...
FOUND 1!!!!:chew

Last edited:
Ahhh man, I thought I had someone wanting to hook me up with an Endo!!!:banghead:(

my bad stag scot. droped some hate on me so can't post on your thread no more.:monkey2:monkey2
:bunnydanc
You can post as anybody can,as long as it is a contribution to the thread and not just spamming.
If you can help Stag out then by all means go ahead, if you can't then don't add all the posts of smileys and 'hey cuh'..
Simple as

You can post as anybody can,as long as it is a contribution to the thread and not just spamming.
If you can help Stag out then by all means go ahead, if you can't then don't add all the posts of smileys and 'hey cuh'..
Simple as

no problema! stag good luck on your search for this bust you are looking for. unfortunately i don't have one in my Possession or i would gladly sell it you you.

that's better.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back