Looking for some help on a custom/licensed samurai figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have zero knowledge on what's out there when it comes to samurai figures. All I know is I'm interested in buying a really nice piece. Custom or licensed, any help would be greatly appreciated.

By doing a basic search on eBay, I saw some ok DID ones. I'm looking for the fully armored versions. Anything better out there? Thanks in advance guys. :peace

Last edited:
Hi ShortRound here is my Samurai collection. Let me know what you think of them.
SAMURAI1.jpg

top row
SAMURAI_1.jpg

the last Figure is a custom made of Ichikawa Raizo as "Nemuri Kyoshiro the son of the Black Mass" one of best actors in Japan.
RAIZO.jpg

Middle row

SAMURAI_2.jpg

last row
SAMURAI_3.jpg

I hope you like them.
thanks

Last edited:
Hi ShortRound here is my Samurai collection. Let me know what you think of them.
SAMURAI1.jpg

top row
SAMURAI_1.jpg

the last Figure is a custom made of Ichikawa Raizo as "Nemuri Kyoshiro the son of the Black Mass" one of best actors in Japan.

RAIZO.jpg

Middle row

SAMURAI_2.jpg

last row

SAMURAI_3.jpg

I hope you like them.
thanks

van-damme-red-x.gif

I have one of the DiD ones it's an excellent figure and quite reasonably priced, their range are based on actual historical figures and the costume/armour are also of authentic design, lots and lots of detail, metal pieces etc a quality item.

Very cool, did you do the weathering on that yourself?

Very cool, did you do the weathering on that yourself?

Hey SwedishHeat no it came like that Asmus Toys made a Musashi some time I think it was last year maybe 2 yrs ago. the set was not to bad but I like the Kai head much better. The swords I found on Ebay just put everything together:wink1:

SAMURAI1.jpg

top row
SAMURAI_1.jpg

RAIZO.jpg

Middle row

SAMURAI_2.jpg

last row
SAMURAI_3.jpg

I hope you like them.
thanks

Amazing! U shocked me.:monkey4

Awesome, always cool to see the Alfrex Lone Wolf pop up again in someone's collection. I've been keeping up to date on Triad's version, it looks like it's kicking back up again.

Back