Looking for parts: Tommy Lee Jones as Texas Ranger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze91

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just saw the movie 'The Man of The House' and thought Tommy Lee Jones could be a fun figure to built from this movie!
I am now trying to locate the parts needed:
Biggest problem is the Texas Ranger badge I think [FOUND, thanks to patchesofpride.com].
And also the cowboy hat seems hard to find.
Realised that there is now matching blue tie and nice white shirt on ebay atm...other ideas?
The belt is not that hard to do I think...
So please let me know if you have an idea! :wave
Here is a pic:
Man-Of-The-House-2005-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice thanks mate! I must say the sites drive me crazy... I cannot find the hat you posted. And could you advice me which size of buckles are fitting a 1/6 figure? That would help a lot :)
Edit: Hat finally found!

Ordered a US Marshal star badge an hour ago or so there. I hope it does the job on the figure :)

Nice thanks mate! I must say the sites drive me crazy... I cannot find the hat you posted. And could you advice me which size of buckles are fitting a 1/6 figure? That would help a lot :)
Edit: Hat finally found!

Yeah, I know my way around it, most hats are in Western. Well 3/16 buckles are 1 cm/mm length and 6 cm/mm height. The 1/8 is 6 cm/mm length and 3 cm/mm height. The decorative FB77 is your best best for it.

Just had a quick chat with Mark from patchesofpride.com and he will send me a Texas Ranger star :yess::yess::yess:

Back