Looking for ideas for my home gym's empty corner . Batman outfit maybe ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCableGuy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Guys I was going to build a cabinet for am Endo half bust but after not being able to acquire one , I'm debating to build some kind of cabinet ,vault looking thing with plexi windows to hold a BatMan outfit instead . How funny would it be when people enter the gym and turn around to see BatMans outfit in this glass vault lol.
Anyways , any suggestions on how the containment locker should look and the best option to acquire a decent looking BatMan outfit . I'm thinking the recent suit would look the best .

The stuff I'm finding on line looks harsh . So far the only one I like is on this link . Not so much the one on the top right but the one on the top left

UD Replicas

Then a guy would just have to find a decent cowl and a cape. I think aluminum checker plate for the walls would look sharp , hi lighted wity blue leds spraying everywhere . Btw this is a corner of the gym I'm using so the cabinet is going to be triagular

Re: Looking for ideas for my gym's empty corner . Batman outfit maybe ?

Squat rack???

:lecture.... or a glute-ham raise bench
Collectables should be your last thought... think of your customers first....
but if your dead set you could put a Superman and Wonder Woman statue at the reception desk, for inspiration. The Sideshow Superman/WW statue would be awesome for that
DC Comics Wonder Woman Premium Format(TM) Figure by Sideshow | Sideshow Collectibles
DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure by Sideshow Collect | Sideshow Collectibles or DC Comics Man of Steel: Superman Premium Format Figure by Si | Sideshow Collectibles

probably unrelated but if you have spare cash.. buying something cool to giveaway to someone for a 'most improved' competition or some kind of contest would probably help your business :wink1:

Sorry guys I should have mentioned this is my home gym . Just want to do something cool in a corner where's there's no room for anything else.
I'll post pics tonight to get a better idea

Sorry guys I should have mentioned this is my home gym . Just want to do something cool in a corner where's there's no room for anything else.
I'll post pics tonight to get a better idea

my bad.... sorry :dunno
I know theres a life size Arkham Asylum Batman you can buy... theres also the Triforce Batman Arkham Origins cowl

my bad.... sorry :dunno
I know theres a life size Arkham Asylum Batman you can buy... theres also the Triforce Batman Arkham Origins cowl

Np , I should have been more specific . Thank you for the links

You know this is cheap price wise but looks like crap . But I think if a guy bought a differsnt head cowl piece it may be ok . It's just for a static display.
Batman Grand Heritage Costume Dark Knight Collector Suit Cosplay Fancy Suit | eBay

Would like to step it up a little

Back