Looking for Buffy The Vampire Slayer for Xbox.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was such a cool game back in the day. I remember running out to buy it, and the dude at Gamestop gave me a strange look because a guy was buying a Buffy game.

The funny thing is that I own a Xbox 360 and the only two games I own for it are two Xbox (non-360) games (Buffy and Buffy:CB.) :lol

Monster definitely check out eBay, if your search comes up 'dry' here. They can be found for really reasonable prices. Well worth it. I love, love, love these two. I prefer the first over the second, but both are excellent.

Good luck, sir! :rock I'll keep my eyes open if I see anything, aside from Ebay.

The funny thing is that I own a Xbox 360 and the only two games I own for it are two Xbox (non-360) games (Buffy and Buffy:CB.) :lol

Monster definitely check out eBay, if your search comes up 'dry' here. They can be found for really reasonable prices. Well worth it. I love, love, love these two. I prefer the first over the second, but both are excellent.

Good luck, sir! :rock I'll keep my eyes open if I see anything, aside from Ebay.

I got them both for $29.99 in like new shape with their cases and booklets is that a good price? sellers on amazon want like 63.99 or more for "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" brand new and like 69.99 for "Chaos Bleeds" brand new.

The Monster,
Nick

Damn, I never knew there was a Buffy game. Is it worth it to play?

Wha???? You're kidding me? :thud:

It's definitely worth the play. Keep in mind that the first game is more than 10 years old now, but so, so worth it. The voice cast of the first game is better than the second. (No SMG for either, but more BTVS alumni on the first than the second.) I like the story of the second game better, but the first (for me) plays out much better. It just feels more familiar, as a Buffy fan. The second is neat though because you can play as Buffy at times, then Xander, then Willow, Faith, Spike, even Sid the Dummy! :lol Overall, like I said though, the first is more enjoyable.

Bottom line: Pick them BOTH up. I can't praise them enough.

good old ebay. :lol:rotfl

good old ebay. :lol:rotfl

I was just looking around for you on eBay. The ones on there right now are even overpriced for 'normal' eBay. If you look in the completed's, even those in 'good' condition are selling for under $4.00 SHIPPED. You're not going to be that price anywhere.

Back