Looking for A Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I just did the math.

Female + Dog = blackmaskwerewolfbeastcrowhatever

I bet blackmask faps to girls and dogs, if you know whatta I mean.

Seriously man, you should just change back your name to blackmask. No one's going to call you crow :lol.

I bet Difabio faps it to this:

LRP9EXa.jpg

Blackmask what's the name change thing all about? Did you do something you're embarassed about? How many names have you gone through? Can we vote on your next name?

Blackmask what's the name change thing all about? Did you do something you're embarassed about? How many names have you gone through? Can we vote on your next name?

"Elvira Jr." gets my vote.

never, blackmask is dead.

But why 'crow'? Didn't you check the members list and see that there's already a cr0w on this board? Or did you figure that the lowercase 'o' really sets you apart?

But why 'crow'? Didn't you check the members list and see that there's already a cr0w on this board? Or did you figure that the lowercase 'o' really sets you apart?

i did check.I did an advanced search on crow. names with the word crow came up but cr0w never showed up, I never thought about someone spelling the word with a 0. It just never occurred to me, I didn't know. I did not check page for page but why would I? and, why would someone misspell crow?
Also, cr0w never posts on the movies section or sandbox, I had never seen a post from cr0w before so the name was also pretty under the radar for me,
6MmfR4W.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back