Looking for a Green Lantern 1/6th scale head!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpawnFan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, maybe one of you guys can help me. Do any of you know where I could get a 1:6 head with a mask like Green Lantern's? A domino mask.

I mean, aside from a DCD Green Lantern, since they're 13" instead of 12".

You might be able to send him a message through ebay. I bought a few other things from him that way. He also posts on onesixthwarriors as well. Good luck

I believe the DCD heads are actually 1:6 scale, so they end up looking small on the 13" bodies. With the new Green Lantern comming out with multiple heads, you could probably pick up the Hal Jordan head without too much difficulty.

Hello. I just saw your message on ebay. Here is a pic of the head. I have to make a new mold of it, but I might have one left.
100_0737.jpg

That's a great GL sculpt greydeath. Please pm me when you put some more on ebay or have some available..

I cut down a Captain Action Green Hornet mask for my 1st GL custom:
mycustomGreenLantern03-closeup.bmp

The eyes need to be redone but it worked pretty well.

That's a great GL sculpt greydeath. Please pm me when you put some more on ebay or have some available..
Ditto :)

Or better yet, please post on this thread instead of bidding them out on ebay so everyone who's interested can obtain one without competing. Just a thought.

Thanks.

I always use buy it now/best offer to sell my heads/figures on Ebay. I'll let you know when they're ready.

Back