Looking for 71321 "DR.DOOM"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pjsong7

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey I am new to this forum and desperately looking for the

Doctor Doom
Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Premium Format Figure
Item Number: 71321

Can I post this here and if not where do I post

Thanks
Newbie P

it's overrated and unlesss you're a really big fan of the character, it's not worth current prices.

yeah i paid todays going rate,:( i'd been looking for one for a couple of years and i just got tired of waiting for a deal. just don't seem to be any out there, for a steal that is. fewer and fewer seem to be showing up for sale now also, which will keep the $$$$'s up there. kind of like big daddy balrog.
unless it's a must have for ya, i think the cap america ex. pf in the best right now.
IMO

Thanks everyone I moved this post to the proper location

it's overrated and unlesss you're a really big fan of the character, it's not worth current prices.

+1 I really like the statue only because of the Islands of Adventure ride. But I'm not going to pay the going rate for this one right now... I'm just waiting for it to drop in price eventually. And if it doesn't, oh well :)

Good luck though!

2.1 cents. :lol

Hey PJ....

I have a regular Doom PF that is "minty". Number #306 I think? :confused:

The Doom is worth every penny actually.

I myself had a very hard time justifying the "chalice and pedestal" for an extra $500 - $700 dollars.

I say :cuss that.

It for some reason doesn't appeal to Jbinny....although the Spiderman PF somehow does? :huh

Mine is available.

Unless quadcent sells me his. :naughty

And I do take "flexpay"/ installment payments on every item I have for sell. :monkey3

It for some reason doesn't appeal to Jbinny....although the Spiderman PF somehow does? :huh

I have to agree with Jake on that one. The Spiderman PF is a MUST. The pose doesn't bother me a bit.

When it comes to Doom however, even though I've never owned a one, I've never been tempted to own one either. But without a doubt, it is one amazing looking PF and I can see why people are drawn to it. (It's just not my thing though.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back