Logan PF, £5.79 delivered at Play.com!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a complete pictorial on this Logan PF. This could become stuff of legends.

Imagine if the damage is only to the box!!

bugger....missed this one...:banghead

well done to those that got one. If there's someone out there that changes their mind about their one let me know :D

It doesn't cost much to ship the packet of polystone powder that was once a Logan PF...

Hi there,

It is with regret that I must inform you that whilst looking to dispatch your order, we were unable to find it in stock. This is an unusual occurrence and we will initiate a stock check to make sure our items are correct as accounted for on the Play site.

In the meantime, I have initiated a full refund to you and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further help.

Kind Regards,

Ben

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Hi there,

It is with regret that I must inform you that whilst looking to dispatch your order, we were unable to find it in stock. This is an unusual occurrence and we will initiate a stock check to make sure our items are correct as accounted for on the Play site.

In the meantime, I have initiated a full refund to you and can only apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further help.

Kind Regards,

Ben

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:monkey2Awww thats a darn shame, sorry Hicks, still it prolly really was too good to be true...wonder when it will be put back on with its real price? :lol

Back