Logan PF, £5.79 delivered at Play.com!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I know! Well done for snagging it!! :rock

Hell. even if its missing both arms its still a PF for under £6 delivered!! :lol:lol

Damn right. Unbelivable price. :horror It's funny I was looking at someones collection , at that piece. Came out and clicked on this thread.
I will let you know what its like. I hope he didn't list the wrong price or something. :monkey1
Anyway if it comes awesome. :banana You rock. :rock:rock

Damn right. Unbelivable price. :horror It's funny I was looking at someones collection , at that piece. Came out and clicked on this thread.
I will let you know what its like. I hope he didn't list the wrong price or something. :monkey1
Anyway if it comes awesome. :banana You rock. :rock:rock

Really hope it all comes through for you Hicks, especially seems you really want it! Even if it doesn't, it was so unbelievable that it won't matter! :lol

:lol:lol Yeah .
So have you already got this guy ?. Or just don't want him ?.
I read 3 pages of empire on the wolverine movie before as well , just realised.
I'm not a massive marvel colector but wolverine is by far my fave character in the marvel universe. Ths has mae my day if its as awesome as it seems.

:lol:lol Yeah .
So have you already got this guy ?. Or just don't want him ?.
I read 3 pages of empire on the wolverine movie before as well , just realised.
I'm not a massive marvel colector but wolverine is by far my fave character in the marvel universe. Ths has mae my day if its as awesome as it seems.

I like the wolverine charactor and I have a few marvel prices in my collection but I never particularly wanted this PF, I saw it, was gonna buy it (its a pf at £5.79 delivered!) but realised that a fellow UK freak would probably get much more enjoyment out of this bargain then me! :D and it looks like you are Hicks!

!!!! YOU ROCK !!!!!.

Why thank you kind sir! :naughty:lol

nope , I'm keeping this one if the damage ain't too bad.
I've always liked the look of it actually , even though everyone else seems to hate it.

I like the wolverine charactor and I have a few marvel prices in my collection but I never particularly wanted this PF, I saw it, was gonna buy it (its a pf at £5.79 delivered!) but realised that a fellow UK freak would probably get much more enjoyment out of this bargain then me! :D and it looks like you are Hicks!

Why thank you kind sir! :naughty:lol
Thats awesome. :D:D:D
Mega awesomness .:rock:rock:rock:rock

Well it seems to have disappeared from Play, what does your account say Hicks, did you get it?

Back