Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely going to get this sculpt.
How long have we been waiting for Vimal's sculpt to cone out? It mightve been just a few of us though who've been waiting for so long. Must see it painted

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

How long have we been waiting for Vimal's sculpt to cone out? It mightve been just a few of us though who've been waiting for so long. Must see it painted

Way to long I guess sence it was announced by him. I think it's definitely the ultimate logan sculpt would love to see vimal do a angry growling sculpt.

Way to long I guess sence it was announced by him. I think it's definitely the ultimate logan sculpt would love to see vimal do a angry growling sculpt.
It is. What do you think of Eleven's angry growling sculpt?

I don't really see much difference in this; I'll have to wait to see a painted version.
I felt the same way as you at first. Then I looked at the two sculpts unpainted side by side, and there is a difference imo.

I felt the same way as you at first. Then I looked at the two sculpts unpainted side by side, and there is a difference imo.

Which two were you comparing ? I found these 2 Vimal sculpts. Personally I think the beard is too long on the printed sculpt. However the rendered version looks awesome !

23421083_815382425302848_5708932914243174400_n.jpg25025044_162227041061357_2300251915277041664_n.jpg

Which two were you comparing ? I found these 2 Vimal sculpts. Personally I think the beard is too long on the printed sculpt. However the rendered version looks awesome !

View attachment 384374View attachment 384375
I was comparing it with Eleven's Logan sculpt. Someone said on here that the unpainted Vimal Logan sculpt looks no different from Eleven's original Logan HS. Unpainted pic is on Kit Chen's FB. He posted the pic a while ago though.

Looks like those deluxe steelwolf sets aren't coming in 2017 after all. What a shocker.
If Eleven decides to sell their new Logan sculpt(Vimal's version), are you planning on buying it? Hi btw.

Back