Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up! I waited too long before but I just jumped on it so I don't miss out.
Has anyone tried a standard/narrow shoulder body with the SuperMCToys clothing set? I want double elbows so I'm thinking of going with the WorldBox AT011 or something similar.

Glad you got one!

In regards to the suit - no, the MC set is too large for most bodies, it even edges too big on the Worldbox TT19 equivalent, which is larger than a TT19. It'll swallow any type of standard body.

20293009_1470156099709628_7327354135368582451_n.jpg

Gonna shoot for this look. :clap

(credit: David Guerrero on FB)

i get that but set has all clothes and hands, why not get eleven head and wait on this set. just surprised not to see talk of that or i missed it. was gonna bash it all via kit but then saw this set.

i get that but set has all clothes and hands, why not get eleven head and wait on this set. just surprised not to see talk of that or i missed it. was gonna bash it all via kit but then saw this set.

Because the proportions are not quite accurate as well. Bashing provides more options.

It's also the price. If you're set on one look, you can easy get a body and clothing set for under $100, so to some people that may be double the price for a bunch of stuff they don't need.
Speaking of clothing sets, do we know if the pants in the Ganghood suit set are just slacks or are they actually black jeans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's also the price. If you're set on one look, you can easy get a body and clothing set for under $100, so to some people that may be double the price for a bunch of stuff they don't need.
Speaking of clothing sets, do we know if the pants in the Ganghood suit set are just slacks or are they actually black jeans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good question! I've got my set arriving next week, but from the photos, it looks like slacks. I also have a pair of the red man grimes jeans just in case. Although theyre a little on the faded black/brown side for my pair. Don't know if that's just me.

the eleven head, the ganghood suit and bod comes out to 115 thats w/o claw hands. those would be an extra 13 via KG hobby. that my bash recipe as of now but i may wait on that other set with all looks/claws.

where did the clothes seen in the above pic come from various places? or is that a dif set with shoes, jeans and bloody tank and claws.

Saw that earlier. Plan to pick that up for sure.
I might have to get it as well. Could be the sculpt with the best Hugh Jackman likeness imo, even out of all the other Eleven Logan sculpts.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Does the El1EV1EN Logan sculpt fit on the Ganghood Muscular Body 1.0 version? Or are there problems with the neck joints?

Back