Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there an overall consensus on a recommended version? There is a world box with 3 outfits: suit, leather jacket, blue shirt. Eleven cigar head on blueshirt body. Eleven suit body with head separate. And then there is the SooSoo full suit version...

Is there an overall consensus on a recommended version? There is a world box with 3 outfits: suit, leather jacket, blue shirt. Eleven cigar head on blueshirt body. Eleven suit body with head separate. And then there is the SooSoo full suit version...

Whatever you want/whatever is easiest. I bought the Eleven stuff before any of the sets came out so went that way and I think it's great. I picked up the damaged Soosoo body from Toy Anxiety for the angry sculpt.

7fc1405193f0b250d867122e7e0e2949.jpg
Finished weathering the outfit,he is now one of my favourite figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I love that angry sculpt! But I don't need yet another body and hands and suit.

So I hear it's Hugh Jackman's 50th birthday today - Happy Birthday!

birthday1.jpg

birthday3.jpg

0xeJrhv.jpg

I finally dug out my Angry Eleven headsculpt to put on the Soosoo body. I think it looks too big. Not a finished bash since I want to tear up the shirt and weather the pants, but the head is throwing me off.

What's the difference between the original Eleven sculpt and the more recent "Vimal X Eleven" sculpt I'm seeing on OSK? ASlso, are there any reputable sellers of the Eleven sculpt on Ebay? All I'm seeing are suspiciously cheap listings (ie. $25)

What's the difference between the original Eleven sculpt and the more recent "Vimal X Eleven" sculpt I'm seeing on OSK? ASlso, are there any reputable sellers of the Eleven sculpt on Ebay? All I'm seeing are suspiciously cheap listings (ie. $25)

Totally different. The original was sculpted and painted by Eleven and the new one was sculpted by Vimal and painted by Eleven. I think people have said the Vimal sculpt is more detailed but I don’t own it so I can’t say for sure.
As for eBay I’d say not really, unfortunately. If it’s under $30 and from China it’s 100% a bootleg. You can maybe get lucky and find it being resold in the for sale page here but otherwise you’re probably not gonna find the original anywhere.

Totally different. The original was sculpted and painted by Eleven and the new one was sculpted by Vimal and painted by Eleven. I think people have said the Vimal sculpt is more detailed but I don’t own it so I can’t say for sure.
As for eBay I’d say not really, unfortunately. If it’s under $30 and from China it’s 100% a bootleg. You can maybe get lucky and find it being resold in the for sale page here but otherwise you’re probably not gonna find the original anywhere.

Yeah, I figured. What's the normal price range on the ganghood body/suit/claws combo? i see those on eBay with prices that SEEM more legit...

Yeah, I figured. What's the normal price range on the ganghood body/suit/claws combo? i see those on eBay with prices that SEEM more legit...

The ones on eBay that seem legit are around $115 for the body, suit, one set of claws, and a bottle of whiskey without a head which isn’t terrible, but at the same time you can just get the body, suit, two pairs of claws, and whiskey from OSK for about $110 and have the piece of mind knowing for sure they’re actually legit.

Do yourself a favor and simply buy these items from OSK. They also have an ebay account. If it is already sold out, move on and take the SooSoo version that is honestly as good as the Ganghood one (buy from tnsfigures). :duff

I'm in a similar place, late to the game in trying to put together a Logan figure. Planning on getting the Vimal sculpt, but not sure what to do about body and clothing. Seems like for the same price you can get the suit and more accessories or the blue shirt and fewer accessories but the cigar headsculpt.

Just from videos and photos, it seems like the Steel Wolf outfits aren't quite as high quality as the Ganghood clothes. Can anyone confirm whether that's true?

I'm in a similar place, late to the game in trying to put together a Logan figure. Planning on getting the Vimal sculpt, but not sure what to do about body and clothing. Seems like for the same price you can get the suit and more accessories or the blue shirt and fewer accessories but the cigar headsculpt.

Just from videos and photos, it seems like the Steel Wolf outfits aren't quite as high quality as the Ganghood clothes. Can anyone confirm whether that's true?

I have the Ganghood and it's fine to me. I know some here are comparing the body and Jackman's physique and all that to the movie but when I look at my shelf I see Logan and that's what matters to me. I've got both Eleven heads and like them a lot.

X1fdNZm.jpg

Kitbashed this guy and got a Mortal Kombat blood effect from Toy Anxiety. I know not accurate to the movie but doesn't bother me for the display.

Do you happen to have one without the big overcoat? I'm really interested to see how the soosootoys black coat and body look vs the bigger ganghood body and coat (which I currently have). From everything I can find online I'm guessing the ganghood is just a little too big and the everything else is just a little too small but I've never seen the soosoo with the vimal sculpt. Thanks so much friend!

Back