Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would the price be high? Wont Eleven be selling the sculpt, so wouldnt it be around the same price as the previous sculpts they sold?

Eleven is a sculptor. Vimal's Punisher head is still 72$ USD on OSK.

$72USD for a decently painted sculpt, is a whole lot better than $80USD for an unpainted cast plus $200USD for a decent paint job.

$72USD for a decently painted sculpt, is a whole lot better than $80USD for an unpainted cast plus $200USD for a decent paint job.
Yeah. I thought it was going to be around 200, so that's why I said i was going to reconsider.

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tapatalk

Not complaining, i buy all of Vimal's stuff.

Just don't expect it to be 30$ like Eleven's headsculpts.

Eleven is a sculptor. Vimal's Punisher head is still 72$ USD on OSK.
I've only purchased one sculpt so far from Eleven, which was the Logan sculpt. I think the sculpt wasnt sculpted by him. I'm talking about the Logan sculpt. Which sculpts did he actually sculpt btw.

I've only purchased one sculpt so far from Eleven. I think the sculpt wasnt sculpted by him. I'm talking about the Logan sculpt. Which sculpts did he actually sculpt btw.

Untitled-1.jpg

If you're on Facebook, go visit his page. He did a few Logans/X-24/Wolverine, Batfleck, John Wick, Rick Flag and Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider.

I mean the first Eleven Logan is decently painted right? Or am I crazy? I thought it was just as good as HT and was only like $35 or something.

Yeah the eleven releases have been pretty decent across the board. No complaints from me other than a wonky iris on one of my origins sculpts. Other than that, great value and quality.

I'm not sure this is all Vimal's work anymore. Eleven keeps putting up pictures and videos of it on his Instagram. I wonder if Kit commissioned it and is letting eleven do all the paints, prints, and refinement.

Anyone?

Onesixthkit does not ship to my location I'm sad to say.

I mean is it a country thing? I don't know why they wouldn't ship somewhere since it's China and they do business with every country unless you're in North Korea. The only other thought was buying through eBay if for some reason you can't buy through their website, but you'd still be buying from them. Other than that I'd suggest finding a nice board member who can buy it for you and then ship to you.

Thanks for your help. :duff

Yeh I really don't know. I live on a small island which is non mainland UK. The order processed fine but minutes later I got a cancellation email and refund as they don't ship here.

I found it really odd also!

Do they have an official ebay store or an email address I can contact them at do you know?

Yeh I really don't know. I live on a small island which is non mainland UK. The order processed fine but minutes later I got a cancellation email and refund as they don't ship here.

Do they have an official ebay store or an email address I can contact them at do you know?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=information/contact he usually responds within 24 hours or less

Kit's prices include shipping. I know some non mainland UK destinations charge additional shipping. That may be the problem.

Back