Life-size Veteran Combat Endoskeleton...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added the rose box shot gun for the background...

shotgun3.jpg

shotgun2.jpg

Cool! I just got one as well. I just can't keep up with you on the 1:1 stuff.

Wow, those are amazing!

Are you able to let us know how much these things cost?

It would be cool to put a 6 year old kid down in that room after he falls asleep and then videotape it when he wakes up...

That's awesome Dave. But yeah man that is quite the impressive line up. Funny to think James Cameron had a part in all three of the legacies of these respective film(s). Question though, what do the chicks think and are you worried you might come home in the dark, trip and smash into one of those things? Drunk or not. :) Still amazing to see.

It would be cool to put a 6 year old kid down in that room after he falls asleep and then videotape it when he wakes up...

:rotfl

I'll see what I can do :D

Question though, what do the chicks think and are you worried you might come home in the dark, trip and smash into one of those things? Drunk or not. Still amazing to see.

Most chicks like it, esp. the predator for some odd reason. I hope to never fall or trip while walking in my room at night drunk or not, lol :lol

Back