Life size dinosaurs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Blade!

This is embarrassing to admit, but I presently do not have the means or know how to post pics. Don't have a digital camera, cellphone is outdated.

I will promise to upgrade & educate myself to allow me to share my collection, as all of you great people have done. I feel like I'm letting you down, especially having you & others be so helpful. But the bright side for me is knowing that Paleo fans are the best & brightest out there.:clap

As for this great sculpt of an Allosaurus? You will be amazed, & it will be well worth the wait. Get ready!

Now if only Sideshow would release Stego news, it may be a hopeful sign that this fantastic Dinosauria line will not go extinct!:gah::slap:impatient::dunno:thud:

You get pics on your computer somehow and it's easy to get them online..you just need a free account like Photobucket or Flickr or even a Facebook account will let you host and link pics..not hard..if you need help just ask.

I can't wait to see what Steve does with mine and Dan's I'm thinking it will prob be different than the one shown at WF . I know I wouldn't like painting the same thing twice... ;)

Dinosauria is feeling like it's wearing down. Hopefully the Apato gets out there and the Stego will be the final hurrah instead of quitting and not releasing either.

Upside is we can take our paleo-art business elsewhere if they quit. Shane, Galileo, Jon, and others are all more than ready to help us out. ;)

1/15 Stegosaurus by Bruce Woollatt

1330768101_7669ae639f_m.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/12388840@N06/1330768101/in/photostream

Bought time you posted some of your work in this thread.:lol Your Spinosaurus will look amazing when it's finished.

Btw, that Bruce Woollatt Stegosaurus looks great. It'd go nicely in a VS dio with Shane's 1/15 Allosaurus. ;)

I thought I'd post some pics of my new Pentaceratops model, to share with all my SSF brothers. This model kit was made by paleoartist Darren McDonald, and built up by Martin Garratt.

Here are some pics to enjoy, of this gorgeous creature. :D

pent6.jpg

pent9.jpg

pent8.jpg

pent12.jpg

pent1.jpg

pent15.jpg

pent16.jpg

pent10.jpg

awesome model with a very nice coloration, excellent photography also.
Thanks for sharing!:clap

I was wondering if anyone can help me find some study sketches of a velociraptor skull, preferably from the side, front and top?!?!?

It is for a personal project and google results couldn't pin point what I am looking for

Many thanks in advance :D

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread Shane, but I finally took some decent pics of your Apatosaurus and wanted to share them. :)

This is Shane's 1/15 Apatosaurus, built and painted by the man himself. In some of these pictures I have boosted the contrast, which shows just how detailed the paint apps are. :eek:

I apologize for the amount of pics, but this model deserves to have every angle documented, for all to see. It's just that beautiful. ;D

apa6.jpg

apa5.jpg

apa4.jpg

apa30.jpg

apa31.jpg

apa26.jpg

apa29.jpg

Thank ye sir. :wave

I think I need to remove her from where she currently resides. Being right beside the SS Apatosaurus, she kinda makes it look very inferior. I'm not referring to the size or sculpt either. Those are perfect. :(

Wow man. This is one perfect dinosaur. Sculpt , detail, & paint apps are all truly jaw dropping. Congrats on a wonderful piece of art.:clap:clap:clap

I think the paint app is very striking on yours, Chris. Here's a shot of my Foulkes Allo, in case I didn't already post it here.

AllobyFoulkes-2.jpg

Also received this little beauty, which fits right into any Sideshow collection, away from the innocent eyes of children.

DSC00257.jpg

Back