Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preorder sold out at BBTS!!!
Wow I guess they really did only secure a few from the retail purchase! So glad I jumped on this the second it went up!

On a side note, it appears as though BBTS cashed in a bit just before they sold out. The price is now listed on the BBTS site as having been $549.99 whereas when I preordered mine through BBTS on day one I got it for $499.99. Looks like I saved $50.00. :)

Preorder sold out at BBTS!!!
Wow I guess they really did only secure a few from the retail purchase! So glad I jumped on this the second it went up!

On a side note, it appears as though BBTS cashed in a bit just before they sold out. The price is now listed on the BBTS site as having been $549.99 whereas when I preordered mine through BBTS on day one I got it for $499.99. Looks like I saved $50.00. :)

Yeah same here luckily I grabbed it last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so pissed off they sold out, I was going to preorder this tomorrow. Also kind of peculiar how they raised the price by $50. I wonder if any chance this will go back up for sale?

Thank goodness I got one. I remember some idiot on the forum said Chucky doesn’t sell anymore. Lol

So BBTS has the non kickstarter version now on sale.

Yup, looks like BBTS is acting as a distributor for Trick or Treat Studios for the standard version now. Not numbered or with any extras (apart from the replica box). Still great that people can grab this while it’s available! I suspect this piece will be highly desirable after they’re discontinued.

The regular version comes with the Doll and Box.

https://www.trickortreatstudios.com/childs-play-2-good-guys-doll.html

The nonsense extras that aren't included won't be missed by most Such as the $15 knife, pins, stickers and numbered box.

The Numbered Kickstarter EX will sell for more in the secondary market, but I don't think by a lot.

Well, I wouldn't call them non sense, they seem pretty cool for any collector. But their are ways to get them. I was commenting on the guy that missed the bbts preorders that were out for 5 bills. Then sold out However, then went back up for 550 then sold out again. Then went back up with just the box and doll. But ya if you buy from trick or treat you could get all the extras I am assuming. Anyways, I wonder how many chucky's they are making. Anyways, can't wait! I would guess these exclusive ones will sell for a quite a bit many years depending on the demand, or if any other companies make him.

32893896_10155686334538565_4626077010727272448_n.jpg

With some of the accessories

Back