Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca? Can't order until I see more...

Speaking to that.....why is it that we are STILL on this same single thread for ALL life size Chucky's? Why don't all these different releases have their own thread? It would be way more easier to navigate and follow one particular release....

Seems as though they are tweaking it due to some bad feedback at the last convention they showed him. TOTS doesn't normally do this NECA has changed their strategy and we are the winners here.

Lol cause they know that people are gonna flock to the bride Version more so than the seed version so they want to make this look picture perfect. Funny how they didn't care about the good guy doll but this one is more important since neca stepped in.

They are really scared of the competition.

Lol cause they know that people are gonna flock to the bride Version more so than the seed version so they want to make this look picture perfect. Funny how they didn't care about the good guy doll but this one is more important since neca stepped in.

They are really scared of the competition.

Ye they want to dominate the Chucky merch cause they succeed with the first Chucky they want those $$. At least now they will try harder to get it perfect hopefully neca will bite and step up also.

For sure. And in the end we all win. Although I know Il will be keeping the TOTS Chucky since it's the signed version. I may or may not keep the NECA. It will be fun to do a direct comparison between the 2.

Ye they want to dominate the Chucky merch cause they succeed with the first Chucky they want those $$. At least now they will try harder to get it perfect hopefully neca will bite and step up also.

Well NECA already announced delay last year. Was meant to be released next month originally.
After TOTS previous behaviour I still dont trust them if they delay this. The original Chucky was also delayed but look how that turned out.

Well NECA already announced delay last year. Was meant to be released next month originally.
After TOTS previous behaviour I still dont trust them if they delay this. The original Chucky was also delayed but look how that turned out.

Yep. Turned out Great! Bought 2 :)

People on art of Chucky FB group saying NECA still testing materials so it's not gonna be released until end of year. Anyone know if that is true?

in current situation I dont think NECA will be able to release it until end of the year prob.
i will be surprised if TOTS can even release it in Spring

so off topic but TOTS Annabelle doll reviews are out and just like Chucky lots of inaccuracies.
Biggest issue is her fringe is too damn short! and the red band on dress is too high up etc
I got more faith in NECA for sure for Tiffany!

Back