Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did he do something? Where on facebook? I'd like to see :blissy

Whenever someone wants to buy the neca he comes in and says this

dude.jpg

When someone asked if they should preorder the neca

dude 2.jpg

dude 3.jpg

Its like he's scared. This isn't his only post either. Dude has been on plenty of post trying to get people not to buy the Neca.
I think he's the president aswell. What childish behavior. You should let the product speak for itself.

He has a point but dude let people choose for themselves

He went into damage control his point was correct but he went hard everywhere. He wasn't doing it for our benefit he did it so people wait and see what the production looks like hoping its not as good as his and people but tots.

Does anybody have any suggestions for a display case for my ToTS Good Guy? I have a fluffy cat that likes to shed and I want to be able to display the doll sometimes.

As much as I hate TOTS (for legit reasons), I have to say that I don't think he was flying off the handle with he comments and he made valid points. For the record, I have ordered both dolls and I'll keep which one I personally like the most.

As much as I hate TOTS (for legit reasons), I have to say that I don't think he was flying off the handle with he comments and he made valid points. For the record, I have ordered both dolls and I'll keep which one I personally like the most.

Thank you for being the voice of reason. (Although I can't believe you bought both!) :lol

This competition is good for us Chucky Fans tho. We've waited over a decade for these Life-size dolls. Let them duke it out. LOL
At the end of the day, the final product of something is what matters. I've seen Great prototypes come out horribly wrong when mass produced.

It does seem a bit weird that NECA removed their prototypes from their booth early on during SDCC never to return. I know this because I kept going back to look at them.

Yea he has valid points but he needs to really just stop getting upset when people choose the neca over tots. Those aren’t the only post he made either. He made comparison post to. Meanwhile neca is just sitting back and waiting for the doll to speak for itself. They aren’t losing sleep over it

Wow, he seems very scared. Hes relying entirely on his hope that these dolls look bad. But Honestly I prefer bride Chucky over seed and even with Screen used molds, I'll take a good resculpted bride chucky.

Yea I don't care about screen used molds. Seed is garbage. I hate that look. If it's good enough give me bride anyday. Guess he didn't think they'd have competition.

Read on FB that we are going to get a Childs play 2 evil chucky soon from TOTS. And it seems next year we will get a bride tiffany also. I might skip the seed tiffany.

Read on FB that we are going to get a Childs play 2 evil chucky soon from TOTS. And it seems next year we will get a bride tiffany also. I might skip the seed tiffany.

Well, they better hurry up and announce it. (Child's Play 2). I'm not made of money! :lol

I went ahead and ordered the neca chucky and tiffany. If they are crap i can just move my deposit over to another order so i wont lose. Ill order the child's play 2 though when tots releases it.

Cool, if it looks good, I'll wait till they have a sale to get it. No way in hell I'm ever preordering from them again

ToTs Tiff is up, bit disappointing with that expression. and of course every time someone bring that up that guy from ToTs brings the Neca silicon doll argument and throw “but this is screen used” argument, as if screen used is the only factor to make a good production doll.
0a3068611b7bc422d5d39ce910e41fe7.jpg

ToTs Tiff is up, bit disappointing with that expression. and of course every time someone bring that up that guy from ToTs brings the Neca silicon doll argument and throw “but this is screen used” argument, as if screen used is the only factor to make a good production doll.

You guys should go to the Facebook group Chucky nation. I’ve never seen a president of a company act out like the tots dude. It’s hilarious. The guy is flipping out when people make a comparison to the neca. I like how neca is just like not pressed at all . They are just chill, releasing figures left and right

But he makes points tho. I wonder what the neca final product will look like

Last edited:
WOW that TOTS Tiff looks pretty bad. NECA really threw these guys for a loop. If they think dolls like this and Glen are gonna win the 1:1 Evil Chucky Doll war VS NECA they are horribly mistaken.

Kinda looks like a Spencers-Spirit Halloween doll. Pretty lousy offering IMO

Back