Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol it’s hilarious what tots is doing . The president is literally fighting with fans about molds on Chucky nation. Every time I go there it’s something new. Jeez the dude is angry. No wonder he touched up the doll.

I like the NECA doll better. It has more personality and it looks more alive. I doubt the NECA dolls will be silicone like the proto supposedly is...so that is an unfair advantage in this comparison. But even so the TOTS doll looks like a doll, meanwhile this NECA looks crazy and animated.

View attachment 461487
View attachment 461488

Of course neca is better. It’s from bride and not from seed where Chucky looks bright and colorful. In bride he looked scary

If you mean Chris ye he has been going hard on facebook. If he improves the doll it will only benefit us i say go hard.

So wait... Do the feet on NECA's Bride of Chucky doll look incredibly small to anyone else? *Goes to look at film stills* :dunno

I can't decide.

i want Tiffany and after the TOTS mess from last time I will not get it from TOTS. Will get the NECA Tiffany and if funds allow then evil Chucky.

Can someone who has seen this in person confirm if the head is silicone? It looks like silicone how can they offer a silicone head on a 1:1 Chucky for $450?

It looked to me like silicone or something similar when seeing it up close in person. I wanted to go back and check them out again but they were removed from the booths display cabinets for Saturday and Sunday.

So I'm thinking of springing for the NECA Chucky and just crossing my fingers. Anyone else commit yet? :pray:

What's up with Chucky's neck. I hope they fix it because i want a bride Chucky.

Attachments

• neca.jpg
    neca.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 124
yeah better to wait for production sample for NECA, seems they shown a silicon paint master doll, highly doubt the production will come close.

Probably a smart move, guys. (And that neck is a bit giraffe-like, no?)

I think its cause his shirt is down a bit but yea imma wait but I still want the bride more tan a seed version. I'm definitly skipping that tots version

So I'm thinking of springing for the NECA Chucky and just crossing my fingers. Anyone else commit yet? :pray:

No chance. I have to see what the production piece actually is first.

yeah better to wait for production sample for NECA, seems they shown a silicon paint master doll, highly doubt the production will come close.

Probably a smart move, guys. (And that neck is a bit giraffe-like, no?)

All good points. This is a good time to be a Chucky doll collector. No need to hurry up and buy. We are in the driver seat. Let’s sit back watch them duke it out and see who comes out on top...and then we make a decision.

Back