Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1552705753872.jpg

Yeah, no way I'll EVER support any Trick or Treat Kickstarter campaign ever again!!

I won't be kickstarting ever again i will be buying them local through popcultcha if they are any good.

If the Bride of chucky doll is good i'll get it but if it's anything like seed or cult/curse then i'm out. This doll was already an arm and a leg but it's amazing in person. Now if they pull off the bride look i'm all in.

The mods on this site are completely useless,the fact that this clown keeps psycho babbling day after day with no consequences is pretty ridiculous

They banned people for less. I think there is like one mod here now. They use to be alot more. This guy would of been gone long ago if more mods were here. I'm seeing alot of weirdos like him slipping in and trolling

will have to wait and see. it’s way much easier to produce a doll that’s supposed to look like a doll than a possessed one, and from their previous products (such as gremlins) they will need to step up their game.

will have to wait and see. it’s way much easier to produce a doll that’s supposed to look like a doll than a possessed one, and from their previous products (such as gremlins) they will need to step up their game.

This is true. Not even the sideshow doll is 100 percent accurate and thats the best scarred doll to come out. No other company can really do his face justice. Those dream rush dolls were ok. Most custom creators do well when making the bride look

anyone else received their doll already and got a shipping notice from trick or treat Friday? not sure if this is the KS perks with the add ons or not.

They banned people for less. I think there is like one mod here now. They use to be alot more. This guy would of been gone long ago if more mods were here. I'm seeing alot of weirdos like him slipping in and trolling

considering how many times you have insulted me and I haven't once, you're the one who should be sent on vacation

I’m passing on this one. The good guys doll is everything I need. It’s who Chucky is too ms. I don’t even have a Chucky collection. What’s the point when you just buying the same doll practically. Add to the fact the dolls that are out there sucks.

I’m passing on this one. The good guys doll is everything I need. It’s who Chucky is too ms. I don’t even have a Chucky collection. What’s the point when you just buying the same doll practically. Add to the fact the dolls that are out there sucks.

I think they’re collaborating with Tony Gardner to produce a scarred Chucky, so hopefully access to movie mould parts like the sideshow doll?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be intrigued by an evil version, It all depends upon how it is executed. As I did with this release, I will not jump into the kick starter and preorder from another vendor that way I can always cancel if needed. I was skeptical of this release, but I really love the end product.

I did order the kick starter edition from BBTS, which was utterly useless in the end. Those perks just were not worth it.

I would be intrigued by an evil version, It all depends upon how it is executed. As I did with this release, I will not jump into the kick starter and preorder from another vendor that way I can always cancel if needed. I was skeptical of this release, but I really love the end product.

I did order the kick starter edition from BBTS, which was utterly useless in the end. Those perks just were not worth it.

The only thing I can say the KS was great for is that it gave people the doll early. I have no interest in a few badges, and a sticker.

considering how many times you have insulted me and I haven't once, you're the one who should be sent on vacation

Yea cause your an annoying troll who keeps whining about “my doll made me sick” on every forum like some old lady. Nobody cares about it. No one! Absolutely no one cares about what chemicals are in the doll or if the doll is made is China.

Just shut up and drop it. You sold it and it’s gone. Move on. I’d hate to see someone break up with you... holy ****

Keep things civil, Freaks. Please stay on topic and be respectful of others opinions.

Remember that Thread Drifting/Steering is against the board's CoC.

No offense snoop but can you please tell that guy to shut up about how the doll made him sick . He keeps bringing it up. Like seriously he’s on every forum and even made another thread on it

Back