Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty happy with mine:

chuck2.jpg

chuck.jpg

the wait is killing, got it on my US address but I live overseas so I have to forward it to my real international address. Got number #4! (Backer #6)

Some idiot on here once told me Chucky doesn’t sell. But yet every in scale figure of him is sold out or hard to find. I remember these dolls and now they are impossible to find. Now this doll is out and people are going crazy for it

Some idiot on here once told me Chucky doesn’t sell. But yet every in scale figure of him is sold out or hard to find. I remember these dolls and now they are impossible to find. Now this doll is out and people are going crazy for it

Ohhh yeah Chucky doesn’t sell...We should find that post

didn’t TOTS sell like 9500 of these? Or at least they replied to comment about $500 being too expensive...they replied 9500 people disagree with u. .

I wanted to get a Dream Rush and Medicom Doll thanks God I didn’t get one.

I dont think medicom or dream rush will drop in value, they r rare and will still be hunted by chucky ultimate collectors,,, glad Im not one of those, a 500$ screen replica doll will do just fine

Mine arrived this afternoon, stretched out the sleeves a bit and tried pulling the wig back a bit. If anyone’s curious on the difference I’ll go through them later

1eaa6a1d60444f28252b9f7bb170c03d.jpg

aeda7841e887289ca580f1e01ad751ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine arrived this afternoon, stretched out the sleeves a bit and tried pulling the wig back a bit. If anyone’s curious on the difference I’ll go through them later

1eaa6a1d60444f28252b9f7bb170c03d.jpg

aeda7841e887289ca580f1e01ad751ea.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wont pulling the wig back cause it to loosen it and then be prone to getting ripped from the fabric glued?

The poor placement of the Good Guys logo really bothers me. I just don't understand how they could mess that up.

It happens. Seems to differ from Doll to Doll. Doesn't bother me as much as you. I'm most likely having him wear the Good Guy Bib and construction helmet when my stretch goal package arrives.

Back