Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been shaving my head for years. So great never having to worry about doing my hair before going out.

That's what I miss.

Yeah, it's great to just wake up and head out without having to worry about your hair.

The only thing I noticed is that if I sweat, it feels weird on my scalp. It's also annoying hanging to maintain it every other day because mine grows back too damn quick.

I used to shave mine once every 2 or maybe 3 weeks when it would start looking like the DX13.

ok the dx13 didn't exist back then....but ''short afro''

This is just my opinion, which will probably mean nothing, but if you have hair, you should enjoy it while you have it since in the future you will probably lose it or it will thin out a lot. Most miss it then. I know a lot of guys who shave it because it's thinning or they're balding, but why do that if you have a full head of hair?

To see what it's like, change in style and so far it's easier to maintain.

Try it Ween! Shave it ALL!

This is just my opinion, which will probably mean nothing, but if you have hair, you should enjoy it while you have it since in the future you will probably lose it or it will thin out a lot. Most miss it then. I know a lot of guys who shave it because it's thinning or they're balding, but why do that if you have a full head of hair?

Reminds me of that Seinfeld where the guy shaved his head for 5 years and realized he had actually gone bald when he finally tried to grow it back. :lol

I don't think I could pull off a shaved head.

0rxlf08.jpg

Yeah Ween that's another reason I'm reluctant to shave it even though I'm sick of having to style it every day. If I shave it off I'll likely stay that way for my remaining peak years and by the time I want to change it up again I could be too old to do the gelled up thing without looking like an idiot. My hairtype doesn't really suit anything else though. Left to its own devices if I grow it even longer and if I don't use gel this is pretty much what I look like:

9f7ovnflx1fowcobfelv.jpeg

And I don't have the intimidation factor to compensate.

My hair is thinning. At some point, ill just shave it for good. I look fantastic reward to that.

Auto-correct I presume. :lol

Last edited:
You poor guys. Just think what we poor women have to go through to go out. :lol

a-dev, you're a handsome guy. Keep the hair. :)

Let the man do what he wants Ween!

A-dev might look cool as **** with a shaved head, especially with the facial hair and glasses. Besides, looks like he has a strong hairline to me. Bet that grows back fast.

I agree with you. I'm going to be 60 years old in November and still have a thick black head of hair. I wear it like a crown. All I have left of my youth, lol.

I don't know, dev. You've got that late '90s Keanu thing going. A few extra minutes at the mirror to capitalize on that seem pretty worth it. Convenience be damned!

You poor guys. Just think what we poor women have to go through to go out. :lol

a-dev, you're a handsome guy. Keep the hair. :)

I think adev has got a more Jeremy (hawkeye) look! I say keep the hair bud!

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

I guess that settles that then. Thanks all, nice comments.

I do feel bad for you womenfolk Ween, society decrees that you shave everything except your heads. I'm sure there's many a day where you'd gladly reverse it. :lol

Let the man do what he wants Ween!

A-dev might look cool as **** with a shaved head, especially with the facial hair and glasses. Besides, looks like he has a strong hairline to me. Bet that grows back fast.

Presumably you mean the full-on skinhead look you've gone for. While I think you look great with that, I'm not sure it's me. Besides I did once accidentally shave my head a lot closer than I intended and everyone thought it was a shave too far for me at the time. I looked ill. Granted I've put on weight and filled out in the face a bit since then.

Haha. I actually think ill leave it lol. looks most good

:lol You're sounding like Borat, auto-correct making benefit the English language!

I guess that settles that then. Thanks all, nice comments.

I do feel bad for you womenfolk Ween, society decrees that you shave everything except your heads. I'm sure there's many a day where you'd gladly reverse it. :lol

Ain't that the truth! :gah:

Back