Let The Right One In

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was disapointed in this movie. After all the hype from critics saying it's the best vampire movie ever I was expecting something epic and it wasn't.

Really?
So the
Spoiler Spoiler:
weren't enough?
Wow!!
Maybe you will prefer stuff like that joke of a vampire movie "30 days of night"?...

Really?
So the
Spoiler Spoiler:
weren't enough?
Wow!!
Maybe you will prefer stuff like that joke of a vampire movie "30 days of night"?...

:lol I did like 30 days of night. the ending was weak but I liked it. The pool scene was crazy but I didn't find it shocking or anything like that. I'd pick the lost boys over this any day.

:lol I did like 30 days of night. the ending was weak but I liked it. The pool scene was crazy but I didn't find it shocking or anything like that. I'd pick the lost boys over this any day.

I love Lost boys, but come one!!
It's campy as hell!!

30 DON > LTROI

30 DON was a better vampire movie to me. But I like the story of LTROI better.

30 days of Night CAN'T be a better vampire movie, since those were just a bunch of mindless gangbangers, not Vampires... IMO...:D

what's funny about this movie is that it came out at the same time as Twatlight and was lost because of it.:rolleyes: A far superior vampire movie if there ever was one.

Not sure how i feel about the american remake in the works but we'll see, i mean quarintine was a remake and that came out pretty good.

I love Lost boys, but come one!!
It's campy as hell!!

30 days of Night CAN'T be a better vampire movie, since those were just a bunch of mindless gangbangers, not Vampires... IMO...:D

For those of you that haven't read the comic please do so, it is a great story. Honestly why hadn't anyone thought of that concept before? it's brilliant in it's simplicity.

As you read the comic and the sequel comics you get a better understanding of who those vampires were and essentially they were thugs......check it out.

30 DON > LTROI

30 DON was a better vampire movie to me. But I like the story of LTROI better.
No way it's better, I mean yeah it was violent and all, but overall Let The Right One In is a much better movie, much more complex and not just mindless violence.

...30 days of Night CAN'T be a better vampire movie, since those were just a bunch of mindless gangbangers, not Vampires... IMO...:D
I agree, it was a good movie, but the Vampires just seemed like dumb animals.

what's funny about this movie is that it came out at the same time as Twatlight and was lost because of it.:rolleyes: A far superior vampire movie if there ever was one.

Not sure how i feel about the american remake in the works but we'll see, i
mean quarintine was a remake and that came out pretty good.
:lecture

Totally agree and yes Quarantine is awesome! :rock

"Twatlight". :lol

For those of you that haven't read the comic please do so, it is a great story. Honestly why hadn't anyone thought of that concept before? it's brilliant in it's simplicity.

As you read the comic and the sequel comics you get a better understanding of who those vampires were and essentially they were thugs......check it out.

Hate to be picky, but it's a graphic novel, not a comic. But I enjoyed with the graphic novel and the film. Going to see LTROI in a couple of days.

Well, I think people calling a graphic novel a comic book is degrading, when the people using it don't know the difference

Hate to be picky, but it's a graphic novel, not a comic. But I enjoyed with the graphic novel and the film. Going to see LTROI in a couple of days.

Well since we are being picky lets get something straight......it is a comic. It was a three issue mini, i know because i have all issues. A grapic novel is only a story that was originally realesed as a graphic novel and not a collection of individual issues.

Everyone who says that Watchmen is the greatest graphic novel of all time are wrong, it's the greatest comic of all time.

Well, I think people calling a graphic novel a comic book is degrading, when the people using it don't know the difference

no worries i'm the one who does know the difference........

let me edit this right now, this is coming off a little harsher than i mean it to so i apologize for that (i just don't like my intelligence questioned like that.) this is not meant to start a war of words so please don't think that.

no worries i'm the one who does know the difference........

let me edit this right now, this is coming off a little harsher than i mean it to so i apologize for that (i just don't like my intelligence questioned like that.) this is not meant to start a war of words so please don't think that.

No need to edit. You are the Shatterer of Dreams. ^^^^ em and cancel one of their wait lists for good measure.:lol:lol:lol

I saw this last night. Liked it a lot. Very moody, very well-made, very well acted, just nice overall. But damn, the voice over actors suck! I wouldn't have noticed (I never watch dubbed foreign films if I have a choice), but the movie automatically started as dubbed, and man was it bad!

Back