Leia endor ver. new body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coleccionismosw

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys !

What's the best body for replacing the one who comes with this Leia

acleiaspeederbikeboxfr.jpg

and use it with this head

pinterest-com.jpg

I have tried with a "kumik" body but i think that head is too big for it. Any tips?

If anyone has done it before could you show how it looks?

Hmm, hadn't considered this before but that would make a cool Leia custom. Outside of perhaps her iconic ANH costume, this is probably my favorite look of hers from any of the movies.

This I how I originally did my Endor Leia custom awhile back too. The body I used I got from Toy Anxiety at the time from the Purple Girl figure (Hit Girl from Kick Ass) and it is leagues above Kumik. The Hot Toys Alice and Ada bodies also work well. I have those on a couple other Leia customs. Ultimately I didn't like the look of the Boussh head sculpt because it is too massive for Leia. I modded a Snyderman sculpt to where the helmet would fit. Also did heavy modding on the Boussh head for the helmet to fit.
Here's a couple shots:

With Boussh

With Snyderman

I think the Snyderman sculpt is the best available by far. I honestly can't see Hot Toys doing much better except maybe in texture and realism.

I don't really comment on Star Wars customs (just lurking around), but that Snyderman Endor Leia is very nice. Impressive!

Can you let us know more about the Slave Leia? Snyderman head, body?, clothes? I've always wanted one but have been scared of the process. Yours looks great.

Can you let us know more about the Slave Leia? Snyderman head, body?, clothes? I've always wanted one but have been scared of the process. Yours looks great.

Same here.

To me, looks like a Snyderman head with a Hasbro braid, modified Hasbro clothing, Phicen body, and a Hasbro staff from Skiff Guard Lando. Am I close?

Same here.

To me, looks like a Snyderman head with a Hasbro braid, modified Hasbro clothing, Phicen body, and a Hasbro staff from Skiff Guard Lando. Am I close?

Pretty dead on actually. The braid is actually different but the Hasbro one would work. The Phicen body is one of the new stainless steel mid bust in tan and the staff is from one of the Slave Leia statues. Randomly came across it on eBay one day. But like with a lot of the Hasbro clothing, her stuff was great for the custom. Just needed a little futzing and painting.

In my efforts to produce a Slave Leia figure I have produced a pretty decent head sculpt. Took the "Boush" head,made an alginate mold of the face and let it shrink down to proper size, then poured wax.The results currently sitting in clay waiting for me to get some casting rubber.When I have pix
i'll post 'em...PS

In my efforts to produce a Slave Leia figure I have produced a pretty decent head sculpt. Took the "Boush" head,made an alginate mold of the face and let it shrink down to proper size, then poured wax.The results currently sitting in clay waiting for me to get some casting rubber.When I have pix
i'll post 'em...PS

I actually like that head sculpt, would look better with improved paint apps, still nice though. I'm interested in how this turns out, looking forward to pic's.

As promised,here's a shot of my custom wax,currently awaiting casting rubber...

Because I'm doing "slave Leia"her hair is pulled back,which makes her a bit more adaptable than,say,the Bespin braids.The keen-eyed will note that I've given her a slightly raised"oh you think so"eyebrow.Most important,she'll be a more correct (and useable)size ...PS

Back