Statue Legolas Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing doesn't matter, it's how well and how many sell that will inform opinions.

Seeing is everything. Opinions will be formed by what we see.
Sales will be determined as a the result of those opinions.....and sales will be very good indeed. :lecture

Seeing is everything. Opinions will be formed by what we see.
Sales will be determined as a the result of those opinions.....and sales will be very good indeed. :lecture

Yeah, that's not what I mean, just because something looks good, doesn't always mean it will sell.
And even if pre-orders are good, that doesn't mean ppl won't cancel.
So one needs to see first, then order, then keep, then order the next one before we can really say the line is a success.

Next interesting bit of info will be the ES. The Aragorn Ex took a few days to hit waitlist, but really, that's meaningless without knowing what the ES is.

Just re-watched the new LOTR SDCC vid, and I noticed that the exclusive seems to be switch-out arms for his daggers.

Looks cool :rock

Good call Anubis. I watched that video at least a half dozen times and still managed to miss that.......:slap

23-07-201011-48-04AM.png

Interesting addition to the base of the Gimli maquette as well.

22-07-20101-24-11PM.png

Last edited:
I really like the idea of such varying poses for all the characters - that Gimli pose is killer if it makes it to production.

Never noticed the daggers with legolas, another great concept!

I had not noticed that either while watching the video. I was looking and trying to figure out why they sketched him twice, but did not realize. Exclusive for me please.

Good call Anubis. I watched that video at least a half dozen times and still managed to miss that.......:slap

23-07-201011-48-04AM.png

Interesting addition to the base of the Gimli maquette as well.

22-07-20101-24-11PM.png

Wow, I missed that as well. WAY back when the Legolas PF was teased, my prediction for the exclusive was the switchout hands with the White Knives...I was only off by a year and a hlaf, and a new maquette line! :lol

I wonder if the exclusive will include Legolas' bow to be stored in his quiver, or on the base?

Wow, I missed that as well. WAY back when the Legolas PF was teased, my prediction for the exclusive was the switchout hands with the White Knives...I was only off by a year and a hlaf, and a new maquette line! :lol

I wonder if the exclusive will include Legolas' bow to be stored in his quiver, or on the base?

I was just thinking about that, and tbh I doubt it.

I doubt that as well - they already have to engineer a set of arms for the daggers, I doubt they design a second quiver to hold his bow.

I really like the swap out daggers though, and it looks like I'll be fast becoming a SS Exclusive Junkie again with this line!

I'd be happy with the Three Hunters for a LotR display. Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli.

Gandalf, grey or white, would be next.

If they fizzled at that point, I'd be okay, but I'd like a full Fellowship.
I wouldn't mind seeing a single base with Sam & Frodo and another base with Pippin and Sam if they were done well, though.

Does anybody think we might get to order this tonight? I hope we get the pre-order and they sneak a shot of the Gimli Maquette into the prototype photos like they did for Gandalf when the Aragorn preorder went up!

Maybe I know it was said in the chat that not too long after SDCC we should see something same with the Joe line.

Back