Legolas/Gimli 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daveyjaro said:
I should have all of the Rider on Steed statues, they are the best pieces in the line along with Cavey, Wiki, Sauron and Daddy Rog.

I am thinking about getting Gothmog to complete my own collection of rider on steed statues, and would love to pick up Sam and Bill as a bonus rider with steed statue. I'll just keep watching the prices...

The Rider Series is really awesome. I will have all of them once the last two arrive.

I really wish I would have collected LOTR Statues these last few years. There are so many unbelievable pieces it is just unreal.

The Rider series is my favorite as well (count Sam & Bill in on that). The only one that I am not 100% sure on is Gothmog on Warg. I haven't gotten him, and just not sure if I am going to. Have all the others (well, once the last 2 ship from Sideshow) - and I must say, they are what draw one's eyes too.

Haven't gotten the 5-7 days notice yet myself :(

Gran3131 said:
I really wish I would have collected LOTR Statues these last few years. There are so many unbelievable pieces it is just unreal.

Yup, a lot of them are. Some may not get the same big bang out of them they do with the PF pieces but these really are some of the best around.

tomandshell said:
I am thinking about getting Gothmog to complete my own collection of rider on steed statues, and would love to pick up Sam and Bill as a bonus rider with steed statue. I'll just keep watching the prices...

I think I'm about to bite the bullet for Sam and BIll and pay around the high $800.00's for the piece. Got to complete the Hobbits. I never thought of it as part of the Rider Collection, now I really have to get Sam & Bill.

I would not consider Sam and Bill a Rider ON Steed statue, but certainly one of the horse statues! :lol

Gothmog on Warg is a must! It is so under-rated. The details on the warg's face and jaws is incredible.

Now where are the shipping notices for Lego/Gimli! I'm so eager to get this one.

jlcmsu said:
I'm pretty sure I saw SS list Sam & Bill in the Rider series a long while back.

From Gothmog's product page:

Fresh from the artists at WETA comes the newest entry in the 'Rider and Steed' statue series, Gothmog and Warg. Following in the hoofprints of the Ringwraith on Steed, Gandalf on Shadowfax and Samwise and Bill, Gothmog rides atop a vicious warg, leading the Morgul Lord's troops in the battle for Minas Tirith.

So it is officially the "Rider AND Steed" line, and Sam and Bill are officially included. "Great!" says my credit card...

What's the deal with these? It's been longer than 7 days since I received that 5-7 notice.
Nothing has been charged and I have not gotten a shipping notice. Anyone else? :confused: :monkey2

It seems to be a lull with everything that was suppose to ship out. Hmmm.

Back