Legolas/Gimli 20-25 days out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
My Mumak will never go back into the box. I would have to get a degree in engineering first.

It can be done ..... :monkey2

tomandshell said:
Do you speak from experience? You sound like one who tried...

Indeed, and I was successful, but it is always sad to box up the precious. :sick

jlcmsu said:
I teach all the time to get the money I need.

What do you mean teach ALL THE TIME?? Other than your full time employment, you take up part-time tuition to earn extra income? Which level of students are you teaching, Josh, if you don't mind sharing?? :peace

I also work at a day care to help earn extra money. As far as what grades. Well, this year I was a full time sub teaching all over the place. Next year, I'll be teaching 5th and 6th grade technology classes.

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Legolas & Gimli on Arod Statue (item #9345) from our LOTR Two Towers Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5-7 days. We will BEGIN "pre-authorizing" credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours. A "pre-auth" is not a direct charge, but is a "hold" of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped.

Getting closer...

We should be having ours in the EU within the next 25 days!!

Might have to cancel though as the Luke 12" + the Obi PF is expected to ship around the same time..:horror

WW :lsvader

As much as I like this, May and June are going to be tough enough on the old CC. I only have a few select SSW pieces anyway but this one is going to be tough to not get.

Anybody get a shipping notice tonight? I was hoping that they might manage to get a few shipped out today. Looks like it will be next week...

Anybody get a shipping notice tonight? I was hoping that they might manage to get a few shipped out today. Looks like it will be next week...

Probably early next week. My VISA card hold was put on and cleared. I expect the shipping notice any day now.

Now it is time for me to clear some space to display Lego and Gimli. I think this is one of the best pieces, so it will be in a prominent location in my collection. I am thinking of displaying it with Ringwraith on Steed and with Aragorn at Black Gates when it comes out. I should have all of the Rider on Steed statues, they are the best pieces in the line along with Cavey, Wiki, Sauron and Daddy Rog.

Back