LEGO Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You had to order it online for store pickup. They're marked at normal price at the actual stores. Unfortunately, they bumped the online price up from $89.99 to $109.99, so the cheapest you can get it from them now is $89.99 with the coupon.

That figures.

Yeah, I went to the store yesterday because I was wasn't sure if I wanted to buy another one, but figured I could pick it up there if I decided to get it. Turned out the one in store rang up full price. So I ordered it in store using the coupon for $69.99 and picked it up a few minutes later.

wish I knew they would pull that.

Would it be difficult to put in a simple drawing desk? If you've already got the room itself then reorganizing shouldn't be too hard I would think.

This... Fett is here but I just haven't found the time to open It for inspection. I almost don't want to because I know once I see It in person I'm going to be angry packing it away.

Damn, that sucks. Sorry bro. Just be patient. This time last year Jabba's Palace was the same price and now I can't give mine away for $80, it's nuts.

I guess ... Just was hoping to score something for once.

Well, it sucks that I didn't place my order for the Sail Barge at TRU before they raised the price that day, but I did get the Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle for $70, so that was pretty cool.

Well, it sucks that I didn't place my order for the Sail Barge at TRU before they raised the price that day, but I did get the Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle for $70, so that was pretty cool.

Ugh, that sucks. At least you got
a sick deal in the castle.

My mother-in-law bought my sons the SW Advent Calendar again this year. They get so excited to put each little figure together every day!!!!

I've been tempted by the regular city calendar. I like the Santa, Tree and Astronaut that come with it.

Thanks man. I have been wanting that castle for a long time. Maybe there'll be some crazy Black Friday deal online for the Barge that me and JJJ can take advantage of.

I guess I missed the castle deal. Is it still going on?

It's been marked down to $79.99 for the past few weeks now, but it ended yesterday when I bought it. I also used my TRU Rewards to bring the price down even a bit further. Yesterday was the last day, though. I'm a procrastinator by nature, so I picked it up at the last possible second.

I've been tempted by the regular city calendar. I like the Santa, Tree and Astronaut that come with it.

I saw that one too. Buy my kids LOVE SW and since we got the SW calendar last year, this was a must for them. You can't go wrong with Santa Jango. :wink1:

I saw that one too. Buy my kids LOVE SW and since we got the SW calendar last year, this was a must for them. You can't go wrong with Santa Jango. :wink1:

Santa Jango? I must have missed that. I'll have to check out the SW one again.

So this just got my heart racing...

LEGO_DeathStarCROP.jpg

It went OOS as I was entering in my credit card number. :(

That's a heartbreaker! :(

I woulda totally bought that too!

That's my dream Lego set. If I had that I wouldn't buy anymore. I've been checking it a few times a day for the last month or so hoping it would get back down to the $300 price it was last year around this time. No luck...

Back