Lego minifigures series 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper33

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lego has released Series 1 for their little mini figures. As of right now Series 1 includes 16 little guys, and for now I went ahead and picked up 5 packs. Not really into Lego so to me the price on these is a little high, but they do ring up as $1.99 each.

The 5th one I got is in package until the video, but for now there are the first 4.

3b29145f.jpg

It's just no-name random figures. But if you've got a few LEGO sets, you can always cram in a few more figures.

Picked up another 4 packs today at work.

100_2828.jpg

Also gathering the barcodes together for each figure. The lists i saw already either were labeled wrong, or the barcodes looked different then they were supposed to (the pdf version).

These came from the Space Police set #5973. I mainly bought this set for the Twins, but after getting it I fell in love with their vehicle. Personally I'll prob remove the wings, but the Police car I will prob sell.

100_2836.jpg

100_2838.jpg

Here goes a quick order/naming:
Dastan Horse, Scout Trooper x2, Endor Luke, Black Horse
Dastan and 2 villians from the $14.99 set.
Mini Series 1 Scuba, Spaceman, Clown, Crash Dummy
Twins x2, Lucha, Police from set
Minifigs S1, Boba Fett

100_2835.jpg

I do have a Star Wars ship from a few years back that came with a R2 unite, and 3 clone troopers. My Speeder bikes are put up away atm. Other then that I think that might be all my lego's (not counting stuff from childhood).

So people know, the minifigs went up to $2.49. Was working and the girl told me if i had seen the price change.

Glad I picked them all up at the Lego Store for $1.99 each, then!

Yes, they are all random generic characters, nothing licensed. Which sucks 'cause I hate having to buy $50 Star Wars Lego sets for the minifigures!

The Lego minifigure series comes packed in foil bags so you can't tell which figure is in the bag, but with a little groping you can figure it out pretty easily. For instance, if you wanted the crash test dummy, feel for the wrench. If you want the clown, feel for the horn & hair. If you want the wrestler, feel for the pack that doesn't seem to have any accessories.

I spent about 15 minutes at the Lego Store, manhandling their minifigure bags and managed to identify all 16 without a single duplicate (which made me popular with moms whose children wanted a particular minifigure.) It also turns out that if you have an iPhone, you can use a barcode reader to figure out which minifigure is in which bag (scan the smaller barcode without the numbers on the bottom.)

They have a second series planned, too:

8684_b2-1.jpg

Yeah I molested the crap out of those lil baggies in toys r us.
It did score me 3 zombies though :yess:

I think 10 is a good # to stop...or 12...15?

-Zoid

The barcode reader works on my phone too, although I've yet to see these in person yet. I want the zombie for sure, maybe the robot and clown too.

It took me 2 trips to the Lego Store and 3 trips to Toys-R-Us (I didn't want to be that guy who took ALL the Zombies at once,) but I finally have my Lego Zombie army! Woo hoo!

dsc00014exe.jpg

Back